Peter Madsen (Submarine Inventor) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Peter Langkjær Madsen|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 173 cm
in meters - 1.73 m
in feet inches - 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 70 kg
in Pounds - 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1971|
|Age (as in 2017)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Educational Qualification||Aerospace Engineering|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Deceased)
Mother- Name Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Controversy||In 2017, he was accused of killing the Swedish reporter, Kim Wall, whose headless and limbless torso was found in waters off Copenhagen 11 days after she went missing.
Peter was supposed to be interviewed by Kim on his homemade submarine on 10 August 2017. She was reported missing the next day.
Kim's boyfriend raised the alarm the next day when she did not return from the trip.
Initially, Peter told that he had dropped her off safely in Copenhagen, but he later changed his story that he had "buried her at sea" and planned afterward to take his own life by sinking his submarine- UC3 Nautilus.
Prosecutors allege that Peter killed the journalist while she was on-board the vessel and then deliberately sank it when the search for Kim Wall commenced.
Police extended the charges against Peter which already include murder and mutilating Kim's body to include sexual assault without intercourse.
He admitted that he dismembered Kim's body but denies killing her. However, his story of killing keeps changing.
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Peter Madsen
- Does Peter Madsen smoke?: Not Known
- Does Peter Madsen drink alcohol?: Yes
- He established Rocket Madsen Space Lab in June 2014.
- He co-founded the non-profit organization Copenhagen Suborbitals, but left it in 2014, becoming the founder and CEO of RML Spacelab ApS.
- In August 2017, he was arrested for his suspected involvement in the death case of Swedish journalist- Kim Wall and admitted that he dismembered her body.
- On October 30, 2017, he reportedly amended his statement on Kim’s death case, claiming that the journalist died of carbon monoxide poisoning aboard the vessel while he was on the deck at that time.