Logan Melgar Age, Death, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Logan J. Melgar|
|Profession||Army Staff Sergeant|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1983|
|Birthplace||Wolfforth, Texas, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Date of Death||June 4, 2017|
|Date of Interment||November 20, 2017|
|Place of Death||U.S. embassy housing in Bamako, Mali, West Africa|
|Age (at the time of death)||34 Years|
|Death Cause||Homicide caused by strangulation|
|Hometown||Lubbock, Texas, USA|
|School||Frenship High School, Wolfforth, Texas|
|College||Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Michelle Melgar (m. 2008–till his death in 2017)
|Children||Son- 2 (Step-sons)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Logan Melgar
- Melgar was an American Special Forces Engineer Sergeant.
- He joined the U.S. Army in 2012 and was assigned to the 3rd Special Forces Group, based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
- From February to July 2016, he was sent to Afghanistan on training missions.
- On June 4, 2017, at around 5 am, he was killed by strangulation at U.S. embassy housing in Bamako, where he with several other Special Operations forces were assigned to the U.S. Ambassador to Mali, Paul Folmsbee, to help with training and counterterrorism.
- On June 5, 2017, Melgar’s superiors in Stuttgart, Germany, suspected foul play and sent an investigating officer to Bamako.
- Though no one has been charged in Melgar’s death, 2 Navy SEALs, flew out of Mali soon after his death.
- His death news was made public in October 2017.