Mollie King Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Mollie Elizabeth King|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
in feet inches - 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 50 kg
in Pounds - 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Color||Newborn Grey|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Wandsworth, London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Wandsworth, London, England|
|School||Surbiton High School, in Kingston-upon-Thames, London|
|Educational Qualification||A levels, in Psychology, Business and Economics and Sport|
|Debut||Singles- "Back to You" (2016)
TV- Strictly Come Dancing (2017)
|Family||Father- Stephen King
Mother- Susan Wykes
Sisters- Laura King (Elder), Ellen King (Elder)
|Hobbies||Playing guitar, Skiing|
|Favorite Model||Doutzen Kroes|
|Favorite Food||Ice cream, Fish and rice|
|Favorite Singer||Britney Spears|
|Favorite Fashion Brands||Club Monaco, J. Crew, Burberry, Gucci|
|Favorite Perfumes||La Prairie Midnight Rain, Tom Ford Black Orchid|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Andy Brown (Composer)
David Gandy (Model)
Stuart Broad (Cricketer)
Jordan Omley (British Music Producer)
|Car Collection||Nissan Figaro
|Net Worth||$2 million or £1.5 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mollie King
- Does Mollie King smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mollie King drink alcohol?: Not Known
- As a youngster, she was a skiing champion and received a scholarship to the British Ski Academy for being part of British Children’s Ski Team.
- She has accomplished 3 A’s in her A-levels, in Psychology, Business, and Economics, and Sport, in spite of having Dyslexia, struggle to read fluently.
- In 2005, she auditioned for the British music talent show ‘The X Factor’ (2004) as both a solo artist and part of a girl group. Not only she was rejected in both the cases but was also criticised by Sharon Osbourne for her dress.
- In 2007, she along with Frankie Bridge, Una Healy, Vanessa White, and Rochelle Humes formed ‘The Saturdays’, a British-Irish girl group based in London.
- She is an adrenaline freak, a person with a compulsive desire for excitement and adventure.
- At the age of 18, she was a finalist in the ‘Miss Guildford’ beauty pageant.
- She considers Victoria Beckham as her style icon.
- She loves having a deep-tissue massage.