Gemma Atkinson Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriends, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gemma Atkinson
- Does Gemma Atkinson smoke?: No
- Does Gemma Atkinson drink alcohol?: No
- Gemma started her career as a model at the age of 14 when she was signed to a modeling agency by her mother.
- Her father died of a heart attack when she was just 17 years old.
- Gemma rose to fame after she played “Carly Hope” in ‘Emmerdale.’
- She was also noticed as “Lisa Hunter” on ‘Hollyoaks’ and “Tamzin Bayle” in ‘Casualty.’
- Apart from TV, she has also appeared in a number of films.
- She is an avid animal lover and the President of Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary, a charity committed to caring for dogs, cats, equine (horse family) and farm animals.
- She is a fitness freak, she goes to the gym and also attends boxing classes and Muay Thai twice a week.
- She had a breast plastic surgery when she was 23 years old.
- In 2015, there was a rumour that she is pregnant. In reply, she tweeted “So I ate too much bread and I have a wheat intolerance…. Food baby on board! I Look like I’ve eaten a spacehopper!”
- She played the character of “Lieutenant Eva McKenna” in the video game in the ‘Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3’ series.
- Her Ex-boyfriend Olly Foster was also her personal trainer.