Chris Pratt Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chris Pratt
- Does Chris Pratt smoke?: Yes
- Does Chris Pratt drink alcohol?: Yes
- Chris Pratt is of Norwegian descent.
- During his school days, Chris used to wrestle.
- Before he started his acting career, Chris worked as a stripper! He admitted that he wasn’t very good at it and made about $40 every time he took his clothes off!
- Chris was also homeless and lived in his van in Hawaii before he landed his first acting gig.
- At the age of 19, Chris worked at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company restaurant in Maui when he was noticed by actress and director Rae Dawn Chong. She cast him in her directorial debut, the short horror film Cursed Part 3, which was filmed in Los Angeles.
- Chris can speak German very fluently.
- Chris started dating Anna Faris when they were filming Take Me Home Tonight.
- Chris actually made a prediction that he would star in Jurassic World! many years ago, he jokingly made a video reading a fake text from Steven Spielberg to accept a role for Jurassic Park 4.
- Chris loves to improvise while filming. During Jurassic World, he improvised the big kiss scene with Bryce Dallas Howard. Her surprised reaction is genuine!
- Chris used to draw a lot in high school and painted some murals for a friend’s restaurant.
- Chris has described himself as a non-denominational Christian and stated that his faith was redefined after his son Jack was born prematurely.