Emma Stone Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Emily Jean "Emma" Stone|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-32|
|Debut||Film: Superbad (2007)
TV: In Search of the New Partridge Family (2004)
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||Academy Awards
Best Actress Award for "La La Land" (2017)
Golden Globe Awards
Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy for the film, "La La Land" (2017)
Best Actress Award for Leading Role for the film, "La La Land" (2016)
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1988 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.|
|School(s)||• Sequoya Elementary School, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.
• Cocopah Middle School, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
|College/University||Xavier College Preparatory, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Ethnicity/Race||Mixed (Swedish, German, English, Scottish, and Irish)|
|Blood Group||O (+ve)|
|Address (Fan Mail)||3532 Hayden Avenue Culver City, CA 90232 U.S.A.|
|Hobbies||Reading, Cooking, Traveling, Coming up with date ideas|
|Controversy||After the release of her film, Aloha (2015), she faced the public backlash for taking the role of Allison Ng, a quarter Hawaiian woman with a half-Chinese father. According to the viewers, it is a racial representation of the character. It caused some controversy after which the filmmaker released a letter online to defend Emma and apologize for the whole ordeal.|
|Tattoo(s)||Two tattoos of a bird's feet on her wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Teddy Geiger (Singer, 2007-2009)
• Kieran Culkin (Actor, 2010-2011)
• Andrew Garfield (Actor, 2011-2015)
• Dave McCary (Filmmaker, 2017-present)
|Parents||Father- Jeffrey Charles Stone (Businessman)
Mother- Krista Jean Stone (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Spencer Stone (Producer)
|Favorite Food(s)||Beets and Anything with Mayonnaise, French Fries, Brussels Sprouts, Sushi|
|Favorite Actor(s)||Tom Hanks, Jesse Eisenberg|
|Favorite Actress||Diane Keaton|
|Favorite Film(s)||The Jerk, Annie Hall, Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice|
|Favorite Musician(s)||The Beatles, Spice Girls|
|Favorite Song(s)||Blackbird by The Beatles, Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega|
|Favorite TV Show(s)||Huff, Ace of Cakes, iCarly|
|Favorite Book(s)||Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger, Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters and Seymour: An Introduction by J. D. Salinger|
|Favorite Fashion Designer(s)||Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen|
|Favorite Restaurant||Sushi Park on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles|
|Favorite Destination(s)||Los Angeles, Costa Rica|
|Cars Collection||Mini Cooper, Audi S6
|Salary (approx.)||$26 million for the film, 'La La Land'|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$30 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emma Stone
- Does Emma Stone smoke?: Yes
- Does Emma Stone drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her paternal grandfather, Conrad Ostberg Sten, was a Swedish who had migrated with his family to the United States. He anglicized his name from Sten to Stone.
- Before choosing the name Emma, Stone thought of some other options “Riley” and “Emily G.”
- In childhood, she suffered panic attacks (sudden periods of intense fear), which caused a decline in her social skills. After overcoming that problem, she wrote a book, “I Am Bigger Than My Anxiety.”
- At the age of only 4, she started acting. Initially, she wanted to be a Sketch Comedian. However, later, she changed her interest to musical theater and received voice lessons for several years.
- For two years, Emma was homeschooled.
- Up to 11 years of age, she had a habit of sucking her thumb.
- She enrolled at Xavier College Preparatory, but after a year, she got dropped out due to her passion for acting. She prepared a PowerPoint program titled, “Project Hollywood” (featuring Madonna’s 2003 song “Hollywood”) to convince her parents to let her move to California.
- Recalling her struggling days, she said,
“I went up for every single show on the Disney Channel and auditioned to play the daughter on every single sitcom”, adding, “I ended up getting none.”
- Emma is very fond of baking, and her first job was preparing treats at a dog bakery.
- Before becoming an actress, she learned HTML and web designing.
- Her first dog’s name was ‘Norman.’ Her current dog’s name is ‘Ren’ who is a Golden Retriever.
- Emma has a good friendship with Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence, Martha MacIsaac and Sugar Lyn Beard.
- She has a fantasy to have a drink with Canada’s Victor Garber, who played the role of a shipbuilder ‘Thomas Andrews’ in the movie ‘Titanic’ (1997).
- She sang her first song “I Know What Boys Like” in the movie ‘The House Bunny’ (2008).
- Emma often reads food blogs because she is fond of cooking and baking.
- Her mother, Krista Jean Stone, also had a tattoo of bird feet on her wrist. They (Mother and daughter) were inspired by their favorite song “Blackbird” sung by The Beatles.
- In 2013, she appeared among the Forbes list of Celebrity 100.
- Her film, ‘La La Land’ (2016) was a blockbuster and earned her first Academy Award in 2017.
- In 2017, TIME magazine listed her among the 100 most influential people in the world.
- Emma deleted her Facebook account as she was getting addicted to ‘FarmVille’ game.