Annabel Bowlen (Pat Bowlen’s Wife) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Annabel Bowlen
- Annabel Bowlen is a former Figure Skater and Skating Trainer.
- For some years, she has been suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. She was diagnosed with the neurodegenerative disease.
- Her husband has also suffered from this disease.
- The Bowlen family is supporting the funding and research of the disease.
- In 1969, she founded the Cherish the Children Guild, an organization that served as the charitable arm of the Beacon Youth & Family Center, and helped raise funds for the Center while providing mental health services for families.
- Her father had also suffered from the same disease.
- Her mother, Joan Spencer, was an aircraft pilot during World War II. Heightline
- Her husband, Pat Bowlen has also served as the Attorney of Edmonton.
- From 1984 to 2014, her husband, Pat Bowlen was the major shareholder in the National Football League.
- Pat met Annabel when she was a figure skater and grade school teacher in Edmonton, Canada.
- Her husband, Pat Bowlen is a principal owner of Denver Broncos, a professional American Football Team.
- Now, Bowlen lives with her husband in Prairie du Chien (a city in Wisconsin, USA).