Jean-Claude Arnault (Photographer) Age, Wife, Family, Biography, & More
|Nickname||The Cultural Profile|
|Known For||Being convicted for many rape charges|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||15 August 1946|
|Age (as in 2018)||72 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Educational Qualification||A Degree in Photography|
|Controversies||• Arnault fondled Sweden's Crown Princess, Victoria, at a Swedish Academy event in 2006.
• The most notable incident came in 2011, when Arnault pressurised a woman to engage in oral sex and intercourse in a Stockholm apartment on 5 October 2011.
• In 2018, Arnault was convicted of charges levelled against him and was senteced for 2 years in prison.
• From 1996 to 2018, 18 women accused Arnault of rape.
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Katarina Frostenson (Swedish Academy Member)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jean-Claude Arnault
- Does Jean-Claude Arnault smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jean-Claude Arnault drink alcohol?: Yes
- Before becoming a photographer, he has worked as an artistic director of the cultural center Forum-Nutidsplats för kultur (Forum-Contemporary Scene of Culture) in Stockholm.
- In 2008, Arnault won the Natur & Kultur’s culture award in Sweden.
- His rape conviction resulted in the postponement of the 2018 Nobel Prize for Literature; as his wife was a member of the Swedish Academy (that awards the Nobel Prize in Literature).
- As soon as he got convicted in the rape cases, six members of the Swedish Academy resigned their office including his wife, Frostenson, and its head Sara Danius.