Jenna Bush Hager Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs, Family, Biography, Facts & More
WARNING: unbalanced footnote start tag short code found.
If this warning is irrelevant, please disable the syntax validation feature in the dashboard under General settings > Footnote start and end short codes > Check for balanced shortcodes.
Unbalanced start tag short code found before:
“Dizygotic (fraternal) twin) Grandfather- George H. W. Bush (41st US President) Grandmother- Barbara Bush ReligionUnited Methodist Church Ethnicity/RaceWhite American AddressA Beach House in Long Island, New York HobbiesGoing for long walks, Reading, Writing, Doing Charity, Jogging C…”
|Full Name||Jenna Welch Bush|
|Profession||American Teacher, Author, and Journalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 170 cm
in meters - 1.70 m
in feet inches - 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 55 kg
in Pounds - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Hair Color||Medium Golden Blonde|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|School||Preston Hollow Elementary School, Dallas, Texas, United States
The Hockaday School, Dallas, Texas, United States
St. Andrew's Episcopal School, Austin, Texas, United States
|College/University||The University of Texas at Austin
New York University
|Educational Qualification||An English Degree from the University of Texas in 2004|
|Family||Father- George W. Bush (Former President of the United States)
Mother- Laura Bush (a school teacher and librarian)
Sister- Barbara Pierce Bush ((Dizygotic (fraternal) twin)
Grandfather- George H. W. Bush (41st US President)
Grandmother- Barbara Bush
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
|Address||A Beach House in Long Island, New York|
|Hobbies||Going for long walks, Reading, Writing, Doing Charity, Jogging|
|Controversies||While attending the University of Texas at Austin, Jenna and her sister Barbara made headlines when they were both arrested for alcohol-related charges twice within five weeks. They attempted to use fake ID (their grandmother's name- "Barbara Pierce") to purchase alcohol.|
|Favorite Politician||Hillary Clinton|
|Favorite Food(s)||Guacamole, Pizza, Margarita|
|Favorite Restaurant||Rosa Mexicano|
|Favorite Book(s)||Bel Canto by Ann Patchett, A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara, All the World by Liz Garton Scanlon|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Henry Chase Hager
Daughters- Margaret Laura “Mila” Hager (born in April 2013), Poppy Louise Hager (born in August 2015)
|Salary (as NBC Correspondent)||$500,000 (annual)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$4 million (as in 2017)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jenna Bush Hager
- Does Jenna Bush Hager smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jenna Bush Hager drink alcohol?: Yes
- Jenna and Barbara are fraternal twins, with Jenna being born a few minutes later her sister.
- During an interview with the People Magazine, Jenna revealed that she thought her father, George W Bush was a feminist. She also declared herself a “proud” feminist in 2015.
- In 2000, she asked her father not to run for President: “Oh, I just wish you wouldn’t run. It’s going to change our life.” However, she campaigned for her father in the 2004 US Presidential Election.
- Prior to the 2004 U.S. Presidential election, Jenna, along with her sister Barbara, made several media appearances, including giving a speech to the Republican Convention on August 31.
- Before leaving Washington D.C. in 2006, she worked as a teacher’s aide at Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School.
- Jenna also worked as an intern for UNICEF’s Educational Policy Department in Latin America, specifically in Panama.
- On September 28, 2007, HarperCollins released a book- Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope written by Jenna. The book chronicles her experiences working with UNICEF sponsored charities in Latin America.
- In conjunction with her mother, Jenna also wrote a 2nd book entitled Read All About It!. The book is designed to encourage children to read.
- In August 2009, NBC hired Jenna Bush Hager as a news correspondent for the morning television show- Today, and on April 19, 2010, she interviewed former President Bill Clinton.
- Jenna met her future husband Henry Chase Hager during her father’s 2004 presidential campaign, and they became engaged in August 2007. Henry holds an MBA from the University of Virginia and is the son of former Virginia Republican Party Chairman John H. Hager. Before proposing Jenna, Henry asked President Bush’s permission to marry his daughter.
- On May 10, 2008, the wedding took place during a private ceremony at her parents’ Prairie Chapel Ranch near Crawford, Texas.
- On December 12, 2012, on the Today Show, Jenna and Henry announced that they were expecting their 1st child.
- Jenna also serves on the board of the Greenwich International Film Festival.
- Contrary to most of her relatives, she is not a member of the Republican Party. In 2010, she and her sister Barbara told People (magazine) that they preferred not to identify with any political party, and said- “We’re both very independent thinkers.” However, while registering to vote in New York, Jenna mistakenly registered with the Independence Party.
- In 2014, NBC News picked her to interview President Barack Obama.
- In 2017, Jenna, along with her sister Barbara, released a book- Sisters First: Stories from Our Wild and Wonderful Life.
- Here’s a detailed conversation with the Bush Sisters: