Clayton Kershaw Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends, family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Clayton Kershaw
- Does Clayton Kershaw smoke?: Not Known
- Does Clayton Kershaw drink Alcohol?: Yes
- When Clayton was 10 years old, his parents divorced. He was raised by his mother.
- Clayton used to play youth sports leagues as a child.
- Kershaw grew up in Dallas, Texas and attended school with Football quarterback Matthew Stafford and fellow pitchers Jordan Walden and Shawn Tolleson.
- In his childhood, Clayton played American Football as well. He played center.
- USA Today awarded Clayton as “High School Baseball Player of the Year.”
- When Clayton was just 20 years old, he reached the majors. At that time, he was the youngest player in MLB.
- Clayton along with his wife launched ‘Kershaw’s Challenge,’ an organization that helps children.
- For his humanitarian works, Clayton has also been honored with the Roberto Clemente Award and the Branch Rickey Award.
- As per Los Angeles Times, Clayton Kershaw ranks seventh greatest figure in franchise history and the third greatest pitcher. He is also the seventh greatest Dodger.
- Clayton made a cameo appearance in “Prince,” a Season 3 episode of New Girl.
- Clayton has the world’s ninth-largest sports contract ($215,000,000, with the Los Angeles Dodgers) from 2014 till 2020.