Rosalie Avila Height, Weight, Age, Death Cause, Biography, Family, Facts & More
|Full Name||Rosalie Avila|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 163 cm
in meters - 1.63 m
in feet inches - 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 55 kg
in Pounds - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-32|
|Date of Death||Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017|
|Cause of Death||Sucide (By Hanging)|
|Place of Death||At Home in Calimesa, California.|
|Age (at Time of Death)||13 Years|
|Birth Place||Calimesa, California.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||Mesa View Middle School in Yucaipa, California|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father - Freddie Avila
Mother - Charlene Avila
Brother -Not Known
Sister - Not Known
|Ethnicity/Race||American, Mexican, Spanish|
|Hobbies||Reading, Playing with dolls|
|Controversy||She committed suicide after being bullied in the school which was in the social media recently.|
|Favorite Tv Shows||“The Walking Dead “, Stranger Things”, & “Meet the Fosters”|
|Favorite Food||Hot Cocoa|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rosalie Avila
- Did Rosalie Avila smoke?: No
- Did Rosalie Avila drink alcohol?: No
- Avila was described as an adoring and warm person who was an extraordinary craftsman. Her family said she adored the snow as much as she cherished the shoreline of the beach and appreciated singing.
- The school knew about Rosalie’s harassing and she had been in guiding, as indicated by her auntie. She listed in a diary how she was harassed and named the individuals who were involved in this.
- Her dad has told the media that he found her hanging in her room.
- The family later found a suicide note from Rosalie “She abandoned a letter apologizing and specified that she was ‘terrible’ and a ‘loser.’
- Rosalie appreciated perusing and enjoyed taking on the appearance of her most loved characters like ‘Debutante’ from ‘Excellence and the Beast’ and Stitch.
- She loved watching ‘The Walking Dead,’ ‘More interesting Things,’ and ‘Meet the Fosters.’ She never forgot her friends birthday events and would make a special effort to get them a present. She really thought about individuals,” the page says.
If the school feels that badly about Rosalie Avila’s death why are the blowjobs who bullied her still on campus? They will probably live to be a hundred yet contribute absolutely zero to society. They are truly Lebensunwertes leben!