Beverly Young Nelson Age, Husband, Family, Biography, Facts & More
|Real Name||Beverly Young Nelson|
|Profession||Homemaker, Interior Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 165 cm
in meters - 1.65 m
in feet inches - 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 80 kg
in Pounds - 176 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Date of Birth||14 November 1961|
|Age (as in 2017)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Santa Maria, California, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Gadsden, Alabama, USA|
|School||Southside High School, Gadsden, Alabama|
|College/University||Gadsden State Community College, Gadsden, Alabama|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Current City||Anniston, Alabama|
|Controversies||On November 13, 2017, at the press conference in Madison, New York, she accused Roy Moore of sexually assaulting her in a car, back in 1979 when she was a 16-year-old girl and Roy was 30, when she used to work as a waitress at a Gadsden restaurant.
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||John Nelson (Truck Driver)|
|Husband/Spouse||John Nelson (Truck Driver, m. 2004 - present)
|Marriage Date||Year 2004|
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Beverly Young Nelson
- Beverly was born in California but few years after her birth, her family relocated to Alabama.
- During her teenage years, she used to as a waitress after school at the Old Hickory House in Gadsden.
- After completing her college, she started her interior designing business and did so for nearly 30 years.
- She also had a painting business which she started in 1987 and ran it for nearly 15 years.
- On November 13, 2017, at the press conference with her attorney, Gloria Allred, in Madison, New York, she accused <a href=”https://starsinformer.com/roy-moore/” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Roy Moore</a> of sexually assaulting her.
Quest about Beverly
1.) Has she filed any legal actions in the past about Mr. Moore or others?
2.) Has anyone ever filed any legal against Ms. Beverly?
3.) Has she been arrested or has an arrest record?
4.) Why wait 40 years to bring this action or acquisitions?
5.) Who is paying the high price attorney bills at this time?
Born in 1961…..incident with Moore 1979….. My Alabama math says that is 18 years! Not 16!