Barbara Bush Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More
WARNING: unbalanced footnote start tag short code found.
If this warning is irrelevant, please disable the syntax validation feature in the dashboard under General settings > Footnote start and end short codes > Check for balanced shortcodes.
Unbalanced start tag short code found before:
“Dizygotic (fraternal) twin) Grandfather- George H. W. Bush (41st US President) Grandmother- Barbara Bush ReligionUnited Methodist Church Ethnicity/RaceWhite American AddressAn apartment in Manhattan, New York HobbiesReading, Writing, Doing Charity, Jogging Controversies• In her te…”
|Full Name||Barbara Pierce Bush Jr.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur and Health Care Activist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 170 cm
in meters - 1.70 m
in feet inches - 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 55 kg
in Pounds - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|School||Preston Hollow Elementary School, Dallas, Texas, United States
The Hockaday School, Dallas, Texas, United States
St. Andrew's Episcopal School, Austin, Texas, United States
|Educational Qualification||A Graduate in Humanities from Yale University|
|Family||Father- George W. Bush (Former President of the United States)
Mother- Laura Bush (a school teacher and librarian)
Sister- Jenna Bush Hager ((Dizygotic (fraternal) twin)
Grandfather- George H. W. Bush (41st US President)
Grandmother- Barbara Bush
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
|Address||An apartment in Manhattan, New York|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Doing Charity, Jogging|
|Controversies||• In her teenage, she was in trouble for having a fake ID at the University of Texas.
• While still in her teenage, Barbara got caught drinking underage too.
|Favorite Politician||Hillary Clinton|
|Favorite Food(s)||Swordfish, Iced Coffee, Protein Shake|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Kyle (was a pitcher for her high school’s baseball team)
Miky Fabrega, A Panamanian painter (2012-2016)
Franck Raharinosy, ping-pong club SPiN co-owner (2016)
Andrew Jenks, Filmmaker (2017)
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Barbara Bush
- Does Barbara Bush smoke?: Not Known
- Does Barbara Bush drink alcohol?: Yes
- She had a boyfriend named Kyle; during her high-school-days. Kyle was a pitcher for her high school’s baseball team. However, the relationship ended in a tragedy, as one summer, when Barbara contracted mononucleosis, she spent the summer quarantined in her room, and when Kyle made a phone call to Barbara, she didn’t pick that up as she didn’t want to have the boy she liked to hear her at her worst. That night Kyle hanged himself. The news about Kyle’s hanging devastated Barbara so much that initially, she wasn’t ready to accept that he had gone. Soon after, Barbara realized the truth and started doing whatever she can to keep Kyle’s memory alive.
- While at the Yale University, she was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta. Later on, Yale Alumni Nonprofit Alliance honored Barbara Bush for distinguished service.
- Her graduation from Yale in May 2004 received heavy media coverage.
- Prior to the 2004 U.S. Presidential election, Barbara, along with her sister Jenna, made several media appearances, including giving a speech to the Republican Convention on August 31.
- In January 2006, she joined her mother on diplomatic trips to Liberia to attend the inauguration of President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.
- Initially, she worked for the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum- a subsidiary of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Barbara is the co-founder and President of a nonprofit entity- “Global Health Corps,” working for the global health equity. In an interview to the New York Times in 2015, she said she was inspired to work on health care after she saw the toll of AIDS victims in Uganda during a 2003 trip with her father.
- In 2009, Global Health Corps was bestowed with a Draper Richards Foundation Fellowship.
- Previously, Barbara had been working with AIDS patients in Africa- South Africa, Tanzania, and Botswana; among other places.
- At the TEDx Brooklyn event in December 2010, she was chosen as one of the 14 speakers from an applicant pool of 1,500 to speak.
- Contrary to most of her relatives, she is not a member of the Republican Party. In 2010, she and her sister Jenna told People (magazine) that they preferred not to identify with any political party, and said- “We’re both very independent thinkers.”
- In 2011, she released a video with the Human Rights Campaign, America’s largest LGBT civil rights organization. In the video, she called on the New York State to legalize same-sex marriage.
- In an interview with the New York Times, Barbara revealed that she voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US Presidential Election.
- In another interview with the New York Times, she shared a disturbing incident from 2006 when she, along with her mother, shared a meal with Silvio Berlusconi (the then Prime Minister of Italy). Berlusconi told the then 24-year-old Barbara that she should have sex with his son, before adding if he “was younger, I’d have children with you.”
- In 2017, Barbara, along with her sister Jenna, released a book- Sisters First: Stories from Our Wild and Wonderful Life.
- Here’s a detailed conversation with the Bush Sisters: