Rebecca Ferguson (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rebecca Ferguson
- Does Rebecca Ferguson smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rebecca Ferguson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rebecca took her mother Rosemary Ferguson’s surname ‘Ferguson’ as her stage name.
- She was raised bilingual, speaking Swedish and English as her father was Swedish, and mother was English.
- She started working as a model at the age of 13 and got featured in many magazines and on television commercials for cosmetic, apparel, and jewelry advertisements.
- She is professionally trained in ballet, tap-dancing, jazz, street funk, and tango. She even taught ‘Argentine Tango’ at a dance company for a few years in Lund, Sweden.
- In 2011, Swedish director- Richard Hobert spotted her at the town market of Simrishamn, who later gave her an opportunity to star in his film: ‘A One–Way to Antibes.’
- In 2015, she got to play the female protagonist in Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, for which she was highly praised.
- Rebecca was hand-picked by Tom Cruise to star opposite him in the movie ‘Mission Impossible,’ after seeing her performance in ‘The White Queen’.
- In 2007, she gave birth to a son with her then-boyfriend ‘Ludwig Hallberg’ and she also revealed that she is pregnant and expecting her second child on ‘Graham Norton Show’ and expecting the delivery in the second quarter of 2018.