Terry Glenn Death Cause, Age, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts & More
|Full Name||Terry Tyree Glenn|
|Profession||American professional football player|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Debut||NFL - New England Patriots (1996)|
|NFL Team||Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots|
|Jersey Number||# 83, 88 (NFL)|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• First-team All-Big Ten (1995)
• Consensus All-American (1995)
• Fred Biletnikoff Award (1995)
• Pro Bowl (1999)
• Super Bowl Champion (36)
• AFC champion (1996, 2001)
• UPI Second-Team All-AFC (1996)
• UPI AFC Rookie of the Year (1996)
• SI Rookie of the Year (1996)
• New England Patriots All-1990s Team
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1974|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Ohio, USA|
|Date of Death||November 20, 2017|
|Place of Death||Irving, Texas, USA|
|Age (at the time of death)||43 Years|
|Death Cause||Car Accident|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Columbus, Ohio, USA|
|School||Brookhaven High School, Columbus|
|College||The Ohio State University
|Controversies||• In 2001, he was arrested for attacking the mother of his son.
• In 2005, he was arrested for public intoxication and public urination.
• In 2009, he was again arrested on charges of public intoxication and possessing marijuana.
• In 2010, he was arrested for theft of a rental car, which was later recovered at Strokers strip club in Atlanta, Georgia.
• In 2011, he was arrested for driving under the influence and possession of marijuana.
|Favourite Athletes||Ashley Dixon, Marcus Ray
|Favourite American football teams||New England Patriots, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers|
|Favourite Restaurant||The Draft House Bar & Grill, Little Elm|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Verina LeGrand (An employee in a pharmaceutical company)|
|Fiancée||Verina LeGrand (An employee in a pharmaceutical company)
|Children||Sons- Terry Glenn Jr., Christian, Greyson
Daughters- Natalie, Vanessa, Samantha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Terry Glenn
- Did Terry Glenn smoke?: Not Known
- Did Terry Glenn drink alcohol?: Yes
- Terry had a terrible teenage as his mother was brutally killed by a stranger.
- He started his American football career with the Ohio State Buckeyes in 1993.
- In 1995, he was awarded the Fred Biletnikoff Award.
- In his debut NFL year with the Patriots, he made an impact by making an NFL record for most receptions by a rookie with 90 catches for 1,132 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- In 2008, his career came to an end after he was released by the Cowboys due to his injured right knee.
- He played 12 NFL seasons with the New England Patriots, Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys.
- He finished his career with 593 receptions for 8,823 yards and 44 touchdowns.
- In 2015, he worked as the offensive coordinator for the Texas Revolution of the Champions Indoor Football League.
- He was the Chairman and CEO of ’83 Kids Foundation’, that brings hope and awareness to the foster care system.
- On November 20, 2017, he was crushed by a car in Irving, Texas, after which he was rushed to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he died shortly after midnight. At the time of the accident, he was accompanied by his fiancée, who received minor injuries.