Olivia Jade Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Olivia Jade Giannulli BBC|
|Profession (s)||YouTuber, Social media influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-28-32|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Medium Blonde|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1999 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||22 Years|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|School||• John Thomas Dye School, Los Angeles
• Marymount High School, Los Angeles
|College/University||University of Southern California|
|Educational Qualification||Olivia Jade majored in communications. Teen Vogue|
|Ethnicity/Race||She is of Irish descent on her mother's side, Beauty and the Feast and Italian descent on her father's side. People|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Olivia Jade's YouTube Channel|
|Controversies||• In August 2017, Olivia Jade sparked a controversy when she crashed her car while filming herself for a vlog. Apprently, Olivia claimed that she was at a red light when a truck smashed into her vehicle from behind, sending her into the car in front of her. The YouTube star detailed the whole ordeal in a video that she posted and then deleted after being criticized for her behavior. In the beginning of the video, Olivia was seen recording herself while driving and singing at the wheel on her way to the hair salon.The incident prompted the expression of concern about her driving habits among her social media followers. Aol
• On March 12, 2019, Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli, were arrested for their alleged involvement in Operation Varsity Blues, a nationwide college entrance exam cheating scandal, for the admission of their daughters (including Olivia Jade) to the University of Southern California (USC). Reportedly, Mossimo agreed to pay bribes worth $500,000 to William Singer, a college admissions consultant, in exchange for having his two daughters designated as recruits to the USC. Additionally, according to an indictment by the United States Government, Giannulli posed for a photo on an ergometer rowing machine, which was submitted as part of her USC application to enhance it. The picture implied that she was a competitive rower, though she was not and had no interest in becoming one. An alleged resume was attached along the application, which showcased athletic career of Olivia Jade. The New York Times
Later, they were released on $1 million bail each. Olivia was never charged with a crime, nor were any other of the other children who benefited from the scheme.CNN Following the controversy, Olivia Jade's Instagram has been barraged with negative comments and jokes. One of the comments read,
"Your smile may be straight but your family is crooked."
Honestly the fact that you and your sister stole spots at USC from someone who worked hard in high school is beyond disgusting."
• In March 2019, one of Olivia Jade's high school classmates named Harlow Brooks released a video criticizing Olivia's parents for their involvement in in Operation Varsity Blues. Thereafter, in a subsequent video she claimed that the high school authoroties threatened to sue Harlow after she posted the first clip criticizing Lori Loughlin. Thereafter, the elite LA private institution branded Harlow a liar, stating,
"It is unfortunate and disturbing that someone who spent only three days at Marymount would make false, misleading and harmful statements about the school and current and former members of its student body."
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Mossimo Giannulli (Fashion Designer)
Mother- Lori Loughlin (American Actress and Producer)
|Siblings||Sister- Isabella Rose Giannulli (Fashion Blogger and Actress)
Half-brother- Gianni Giannulli (From Mossimo Giannulli's previous marriage to Chris Giannulli)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Jade
- Olivia Jade’s mother, Lori Loughlin, is an American actress who is well known for playing the role of Rebecca on the ABC sitcom Full House (1988–1995) and its Netflix sequel Fuller House (2016–2018). Her father, Mossimo Giannulli, is a prominent name in the fashion business who founded Mossimo, a mid-range clothing company, in 1986.
- Following the footsteps of her actress mother, Olivia Jade’s sister, Isabella Rose Giannulli, ventured into the entertainment industry as an actress in 2016 when starred in Hallmark’s Christmas-themed film ‘Every Christmas Has a Story.’ His half-brother Gianni Giannulli is the founder of the food company The Smart Co., best known for its pastry The Smart Tart.
- Born to an actress, Olivia Jade grew up watching makeup artists painting her mother’s face for celebrity events. Consequently, she grew passionate about makeup during her childhood. In an interview, she said,
I think ever since I was young, my mom had her makeup professionally done for events so I would always watch makeup artists kind of sculpt her face a little bit…It’s pretty special that as a kid I got to learn proper techniques from watching professionals.”
- Although during her teenage days she attended weekly acting classes, she did not put her learned skills toward a career in the field. Instead, Olivia expressed her desire to launch a makeup or skincare line. She said,
It’s a dream of mine to launch a beauty or skin-care company one day. Being able to create my own line of products would be so surreal.”
- In 2016, she made an appearance in the ‘Tap That Awesome App,’ a now obsolete show of Awesomeness TV in which she competed for a US$5,000 prize for charity.
- After her mother sparked her obsession with makeup, Olivia went on to establish her self-titled YouTube channel in 2014 on which she posted beauty, fashion, and general lifestyle vlogs.
- To trademark “Olivia Jade” and “Olivia Jade Beauty,” in 2018, she submitted an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Apparently, initially, the application was rejected due to some alleged punctuation errors. In April 2019, her trademark application was finally approved.
- Later, in the same year, Olivia came into the limelight when she took social media by storm posting glamorous pictures in chic outfits on her Instagram Account and self-titled YouTube channel. Through her YouTube vlogs, she gave an insight into her lifestyle by showcasing her latest luxury purchases, makeup tutorials, and Q&A sessions with themes like “What It’s Like to Have a Famous Mom,” while she was still in high school.
- Garnering over 1.80 million subscribers, the success of her YouTube channel led to her collaboration with Sephora Collection on a limited edition bronzer and highlighter palette.
- The young make-up mogul created an Instagram account and monetized it through commercial endorsements and advertisements for various makeup and fashion brands like Amazon, Sephora, and Princess Polly.
- After her parents were accused of being involved in the 2019 college admissions bribery scandal, the university officials announced in a written statement, The Washington Post
Olivia Jade Giannulli and Isabella Rose Giannulli are not currently enrolled. We are unable to provide additional information because of student privacy laws.”
- In February 2019, Olivia Jade was rumored to be in a relationship with the American singer-songwriter Jackson Guthy when she started featuring him in her YouTube videos. Reportedly, the couple parted ways after the scandal broke.
- As a repercussion of the scandal, Sephora and TRESemmé ended their collaboration with Olivia Jade in March 2019. Later, she appeared on “Red Table Talk,” a Facebook show.
- Later, in the same year, Olivia created an account on the popular video-sharing Tiktok, which accumulated over 200k followers and over 2M likes.
- She is an avid dog lover who posts numerous pictures with her dogs on her Instagram account.
|↑3||Beauty and the Feast|
|↑5||Olivia Jade's YouTube Channel|
|↑7||The New York Times|
|↑9||The Washington Post|