Camille Lellouche Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Actress, Comedian, YouTuber, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film: Grand Central (2013) as Géraldine
TV: The Voice: La Plus Belle Voix (2015)
Music Album: A (2021)
|Awards||• Won an award for Best Comedy Show at Olympia Awards (2019)
• Won an award for the song "Mais je t’aime" (shared with Grand Corps Malade) in the category of 'Original song of the year' at the Victoires de la musique (2021)
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1986 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|Hometown||Vitry-sur-Seine, southeastern suburbs of Paris, France|
|College/University||Acting International, Paris|
|Educational Qualification||• Vocational Baccalaureate in Commerce (Bac Pro commerce) MY TFI
• A course in acting at Acting International Fabien Ramade Productions
|Tattoo(s)||A bunch of flowers inked on her right wrist
|Controversy||During an interview for the show “Sept à huit," in November 2021, Camille disclosed that she was in an abusive relationship for two years at the age of 19. While sharing her experience as a victim of domestic violence, she said,
"I was 19, I lived in hell for two years…All forms of violence that a woman can suffer, I have suffered…He was putting rights on me all over the place…I started pissing on myself. He continued to beat me up…Before sleeping, he told me if I was ‘hear breathing I’m killing you. I slept in my piss, on the floor . I prayed not to die."
Camille's horrible circumstances were unknown to anyone except her best friend, who, one day walked in while Camille's boyfriend was bursting her face. Gala
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• She was in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend from the age of 19 to 21. Gala
• Rayane Bensetti (Rumored in 2021) Gala
|Grandparents||Grandfather- Yvon Sallaud (A concentration camp prisoner during World War II who is known for writing the book ‘Les Coquelicots de la liberté)
Grandmother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Maxime Lellouche (co-owner and chef at the restaurant Konvives, Paris)
|Actor||Elie Kakou (Tunisian-French actor)|
|Actress||Julie Ferrier (French actress)|
|Comedian||Gad Elmaleh (Canadian-French-Moroccan stand-up comedian)|
|Singer||François Feldman (French Singer)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Camille Lellouche
- Camille Lellouche is a French actress, comedian, YouTuber, and singer who gained popularity after appearing as a contestant in the French version of the singing reality TV show ‘The Voice’ (2015).
- Intrigued by music since childhood, Camille began playing the piano at the age of six. Thereafter, she also learned to play the viola. She continued to take her piano lessons for twenty years and learned to play the viola for five years.
- Subsequently, she also enrolled in theater classes to enhance her acting skills. Before venturing into the entertainment industry, she pursued a multitude of odd jobs.
- In 2012, when Camille was working as a waitress in a Parisian brewery, she was discovered by the French film director Rebecca Zlotowski who cast Camille in the 2013 French-Austrian romance film ‘Grand Central,’ Camille’s debut.
- Meanwhile, she started gaining popularity on her YouTube channel, where she posted humorous videos as well as videos featuring her melodious voice and piano skills. Soon, she also started uploading short sketches on her channel and other online platforms.
- She contested in the French singing reality show ‘The Voice: La Plus Belle Voix’ (2015). A member of the Lebanese-born British singer-songwriter Mika’s team in the show, Camille faced elimination in the semi-final against fellow participant Anne Sila.
- Camille secured the role of la mariée (the bride) in Rebecca Zlotowski’s 2016 French-Belgian drama film ‘Planetarium.’
- In the same year, she started appearing as a columnist in the French live television talk show ‘Touche pas à mon poste!,’ which telecast on channel C8.
- In 2017, she played the role of Camille in the French drama film ‘Le Prix du succès.’
- The same year, she started appearing in ‘Quotidien,’ a French television show hosted by Yann Barthès. Broadcast on TMC, Camille portrayed numerous characters for amusement in the show’s segment called ‘Face Cam.’
- Other French films in which she appeared include L’école est finie (2018) as Noémie, Mon inconnue (2019) as Mélanie, and Le dindon (2019) as Jacqueline.
- For her eponymous one-woman show, Camille In Reality (initially called Camille Lellouche), the humorist extensively toured all over France in 2017. Camille wrote and directed the show with the French writer, director, and producer. In the show, she oscillated between musical performances and sketches in which she played humorous fictional characters, like Kim Kardashian’s distant cousin, a bohemian actress from Saint Germain des Près, a michetonneuse in love of the old rich, etc.
- In singing collaboration with Grand Corps Malade, Camille released the song “Mais je t’aime” in 2020. The song garnered 29.4 million views on YouTube in two and a half months.
- Other songs to which she lent her voice include Et si (2020), Je remercie mon ex (2020), and N’insiste pas (2020).
- Her debut album “A,” featured fifteen songs
- Camille Lellouche is signed with Agence Artistique Adéquat, a talent management agency based in Paris, where she is represented by the agent Laura Meerson.
- Due to the same surname, Lellouche, Camille was rumored to be a relative of the popular French film director Claude Lellouche in 2015. Consequently, Camille revealed that the rumors were fake and she had nothing to do with the filmmaker.
- On November 19, 2021, her documentary ‘Camille Lellouche: Authentic’ was broadcast on Canal Plus.
- She had a complicated relationship with her father and reconciled with him after seven years of separation. While talking about her father in an interview, she said,
My biggest regret, and his, is our misunderstanding. We don’t understand each other. We love each other very much and we have a modesty that is quite linked to our culture. He still has a pride and an ego very badly placed. I told my father to go fuck himself. We haven’t spoken for 7 years.”
- She knows how to sew, cook, and box.
- While talking about her grandparents in an interview, she said,
My two grandparents were deported, my grandmother never spoke about it (…) she was in an extermination camp and he in a labor camp. And my grandfather talked about it more easily, but with me, more than with my mother. We were very close, he was my second dad.”
- She was rumored to be in a relationship with French actor Rayane Bensetti after a video featuring their passionate kiss went viral on the internet.
Ryane Bensetti et Camille Lellouche ???¿¿? #LaVilla6 #LMAD #boycottlesdzindubai pic.twitter.com/ZbvUzZqlZs
— Zohra Pookie (@Zohrapookie) April 6, 2021
Soon after Bensetti gained a consciousness that drunken night, he immediately deleted the video.