Leonie Hanne Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Fashion Influencer, Model, Blogger & Social Media Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Awards & Achievements||• Named one of the most influential fashion trendsetters of 2020 by leading industry partners Lyst and Launchmetrics
• PLACE TO B AWARD 2017 in Travel Category
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1988 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||33 Years|
|College/University||HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration|
|Educational Qualification(s)||She holds three degrees in business, fashion, and textile management. L'Officiel Arabia|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Alexander Galievsky (Leonie's business partner)
|Siblings||She has two sisters.|
|TV Series||Sex and the City (1998)|
|Food Writer||Ella Woodward|
|Departmental Store||Harvey Nichols|
|Travel Destination(s)||Japan, Brazil, Amalfi Coast in Italy|
|Fashion Brand(s)||Chanel, Zara, Hermès, Marc Cain GmbH, Givenchy|
|Assets/Properties||Leonie Hanne, along with her boyfriend, own an apartment in Notting Hill, London, and an apartment in Hamburg, Germany.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Leonie Hanne
- Leonie Hanne is a popular German fashion influencer, blogger, model, and social media entrepreneur.
- Growing up, she desired to be a fashion model. Taking about it in an interview, she said,
As a teenager, I bought so many fashion magazines and spent hours flicking through them, admiring all the luxury items and editorials. I always dreamed of modeling for them one day but never imagined I’d actually do it, let alone appear on the cover. It was such a pinch-me moment and I’ll never take that for granted.”
- In her teens, she reached out to modeling agencies after being approached by a scout on the street. However, due to her shy nature, she failed to do modeling. Talking about her transition from shy to a confident woman, she said,
I was way too shy to be a model. In the meantime I have learned to be more outgoing and to push myself out of my comfort zone: that is necessary if you want to grow.”
- Before becoming a fashion blogger, she worked as a strategy consultant for Otto GmbH, a German e-commerce company, doing supply chain management in Hong Kong.
- In 2014, she quit her corporate job to start Ohh Couture, her travel and lifestyle blog that she built with her photographer and former financer Alexander Galievsky. On her blog, she posted visual stories about fashion, beauty, and travel brands while traveling with Alexander, sharing her passion for lifestyle and wanderlust with her millions of followers around the world.
- As a fashion influencer, she has a following of more than 3.5 million on Instagram.
- With Alexander Galievsky, her boyfriend, she did collaborations with fashion brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Dior, Cartier, BVLGARI, and Tory Burch.
- She carried global campaigns for Louis Vuitton, La Mer, Pandora, and Tommy Hilfiger. She also collaborated with brands like Fendi, Swarovski, Givenchy, Chloé, Net-A-Porter, H&M, and Sarenza.
- Leonie is represented by Storm Management and has modeled for Rebecca Minkoff during New York Fashion Week 2020.
- She has written features for Vogue Germany, ELLE Russia, and Marie Claire UK and made an appearance on the covers of magazines like MINE, Arcadia, Velvet, Gala Style, L’Officiel Arabia, and Cosmopolitan Germany.
- In collaboration with Ideal of Sweden, Hanne launched a line of iPhone cases called ‘Un hommage à Paris.’
- Hanne has created her own Dirndl collection and shot the entire lookbook for her collection.
- With her boyfriend, Leonie produced a swimwear and resort campaign in Positano.
- Leonie is a representative for amfAR, a non-profit foundation for support of AIDS research.
- Hanne’s morning ritual is to drink coffee or tea. She also listens to meditation sessions while getting ready for her work. Talking about meditation in an interview, Hanne said,
I am a big fan of meditation and use the “Calm” app every day for a dose of “Daily Calm”. I can warmly recommend the app.”
- She follows veganism and has promoted and worn clothing brands that incorporate veganism in their work like Stella McCartney and Nanushka. Sheerluxe
- She likes to work out, but not in the gym. Being a health freak, she does short workouts at her home instead. In an interview, she said,
Honestly, I’m absolutely not a gym goer. When I do a workout, I like to do it privately at home. I prefer to do short workouts such as a 10-minute dance workout or abs. I particularly like Megan from The Sculpt Society.”