Marc Lavoine Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Marc Lucien Lavoine Marc Lavoine - Facebook|
|Profession||Singer and Actor|
|Famous Role(s)/Famous For||His Live musical performances|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Debut||Song: Elle a les yeux revolver... (1985) (Album: Le Parking des Anges)
TV: Pause café (1981) as Alain Fournol
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||2016: On February 1, Marc Lavoine inaugurated his wax statue at the Grévin Museum in Paris, unveiled by Stéphane Bern, president of the Grévin Academy.
|Date of Birth||August 6 1962|
|Age (as of 2022)||60 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Denise Pascale (m. 1982-late 80s)
Sarah Poniatowski (m. 1995–2018)
|Marriage Date||July 25, 2020 (with Line Papin)|
|Wife/Spouse||Line Papin (m. 2020-present)
Simon Lavoine (born from his first marriage to ex-Vogue model Denise Pascale, b. March 1986 (age 36 years))
Roman and Milo (with Sarah Poniatowski)
Daughter- Yasmine (with Sarah Poniatowski)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marc Lavoine
- Lavoine has been a part of the charity, Les Enfoirés, since 1996. The musician has no other known charitable interests. Enfoires
- The French singer was considered an idol early in his career and remains popular today. The song “Elle a les yeux revolver…”, which was a hit with teenagers, appeared on his first album, Le Parking des Anges, released in 1985. The second album Manufactured was released by Lavoine in 1987.
- A single from Lavoine’s sixth album, Lavoine-Matic, with the song “C’est ça la France”, which was recognized as best video at the Victoires de la Musique, appeared on the album in 1996. A version of the song “Les Tournesols” became the lead single from her seventh studio album Septième Ciel in 1999.
- Lavoine’s eighth album is untitled and released in 2001. There are several female duets in this album, including those with singers Cristina Marocco and Françoise Hardy, as well as actress Claire Keim.
- Quynh Anh received the song “Bonjour Vietnam” as a gift from the composer.
- Mercedes-Benz’s Ambassador, Marc Lavoine is the brand’s spokesperson. As such, they have the latest innovations of the brand for promotional purposes, and in particular for travel during their tours throughout France. Facebook – Mercedes-Benz France
- The lyrics of the song ‘Pour Les gens du secours’ which accompanied the music of Pascal Obispo were written during the Covid-19 pandemic in France in 2020. With Florent Pagny on vocals, they form a powerful combination. All fees collected were donated to the Fédération hospitalière de France and the Hôpitaux de Paris-Hôpitaux de France foundation. France Info
- A newspaper, Le Papotin, was founded in 1997 by Marc Lavoine and Driss El Kesri and written by autistic children. As a result, he created the association “Le Papotin”, whose aim is to help those children. His book ‘Toi et moi on nous appelle par nos prénoms’ was published in 2011, again in collaboration with Driss El Kesri. France Info TV
- Co-founder of the “Les cartons connectés”, Marc is also a successful entrepreneur. Essentiel Santé Magazine
|↑1||Marc Lavoine - Facebook|
|↑3||Facebook – Mercedes-Benz France|
|↑5||France Info TV|
|↑6||Essentiel Santé Magazine|