Keith Flint Age, Death, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Keith Charles Flint|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Musician, Dancer|
|Famous For||Being the singer of UK's number one singles in 1996 – "Firestarter" and "Breathe"|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Debut||1989 (As a Singer)|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1969|
|Age (At the time of death)||49 Years|
|Birthplace||Redbridge, London, England|
|Date of Death||March 4, 2019|
|Place of Death||Great Dunmow, Essex, England|
|Death Cause||Suicide CNN|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Boswells School, Chelmsford|
|College/University||Did Not Attend|
|Tattoo(s)||Almost his whole body was covered with tattoos
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Gail Porter (TV Presenter)
|Wife/Spouse||Mayumi Kai (A Japanese DJ)
|Parents||Father- Clive Flint
Mother- Yvonne Flint
|Favorite Musician||Liam Howlett|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$15 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keith Flint
- Did Keith Flint smoke?: Yes
- Did Keith Flint drink alcohol?: Yes
- Initially, he was raised in Redbridge, East London. However, his parents moved to Springfield, Essex in the mid-1970s.
- Flint’s childhood was not good, and during that time, his parents separated.
- He was disruptive in his school and was described ‘bright boy with dyslexia.’
- At the age of 15, he was expelled from his school. Then he worked as a roofer and became enthusiastic with the acid house (A subgenre of House Music).
- For some time, he also spent his time in Israel and worked as a market-stall trader. MercuryNews
- In 1989, he met DJ Liam Howlett at local rave club in Braintree and admired Howlett’s music.
- When Liam Howlett co-founded the band, ‘The Prodigy,’ Flint entered the band as a dancer. But in 1996, he featured as the vocalist on the hit single “Firestarter.”
- Usually, he performed frantically on stage and this type of performance became very popular in England in the 1990s.
- After leaving The Prodigy, Flint founded a band after his own name, “Flint” in the early 20th century.
- Flint was an amateur motorcyclist. He rode 1,500 miles to southern Spain from England to attend the 2007 Spanish motorcycle Grand Prix.
- He had his own motorcycle team, Team Traction Control, which competed in the British Supersport Championship.
- His motorcycle team won two Isle of Man TT races in 2015 which was ridden by Ian Hutchinson.
- In 2017, he ended his relationship with The Leather Bottle Pub which he bought and renovated in 2014.
- Upon his death in 2019, his bandmate, Liam Howlett, co-founder of The Prodigy wrote on Instagram and expressed his condolence.