Chloe Kohanski Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chloe Kohanski
- Does Chloe Kohanski smoke?: Not Known
- Does Chloe Kohanski drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Chloe always wanted to be a singer but after graduation, she aspired to be an English teacher.
- Soon after, she realized that she wasn’t made for the teaching profession, she quit school and started performing in a blues band.
- She left college to give singing a shot. For the time being, she was a Starbucks barista in Lebanon and Mt. Juliet.
- Initially, her parents were reluctant about their daughter’s decision to pursue a career in music, for it being a very unpredictable industry.
- She has always been a huge fan of ‘psychedelic rock.’
- She didn’t go to an audition for ‘The Voice’ Season 13. Instead, she got a phone call from the show because she had been playing in Nashville for so many years, where one of her viewers got her contact details and asked if she wanted to go for a blind audition, where she performed the song “The Chain” by Fleetwood Mac.
- She contested on ‘The Voice’ Season 13, as an individual from Team Blake, however, was once an individual from Team Miley.
- On December 19, 2017, she won ‘The Voice’ Season 13 over Addison Agen in one of the closest victory margins.