Noah Schnapp Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography, Facts & More
|Real Name||Noah Schnapp|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 155 cm
in meters - 1.55 m
in feet inches - 5’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 45 kg
in Pounds - 100 lbs
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 2004|
|Age (as of 2022)||18 Years|
|Birthplace||Scarsdale, New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing his school education|
|Debut||Film- Bridge of Spies (2015)
TV- Stranger Things (2016)
Video Game- The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure
|Family||Father- Mitchell Schnapp
Mother- Karine Schnapp
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Chloe Schnapp (Fraternal Twin Sister)
|Hobbies||Acting, Spending Time with close friends at park, Swimming, Skateboarding|
|Actors||Chris Evans, David Harbour|
|Color(s)||Red, Green, Blue|
|Holiday Destination||Camp Echo Lake|
|Clothing Brand(s)||Nike, Vans|
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
Note: In January 2023, he posted a video om his TikTok account and wrote, "When I finally told my friends and family I was gay after being scared in the closet for 18 years and all they said was we know." NDTV
Some Lesser Known Facts About Noah Schnapp
- Does Noah Schnapp smoke?: No
- Does Noah Schnapp drink alcohol?: No
- In 2015, Noah started his film career with Bridge of Spies in which he played the role of Roger Donovan.
- He then came as a voice-over artist in the film “The Peanuts Movie” and voiced character- Charlie Brown.
- Noah became popular for his fantastic voicing skills and voiced character Jay in movie Angry Birds in 2016.
- For the auditions of famous American science fiction-horror web television series titled “Stranger Things,” he first sent the self-tape for the role of Mike but was asked by the director to tape for the role of Will.
- Since 2016, he has been starred in the show Stranger Things in the lead role of Will Byers. Here’s a glimpse of his impactful performance in the series:
- His acting career rose to prominence after his incredible performance in Stranger Things. Moreover, when he returned to the show in the second season, his role made such a deep impression on the viewers that he became popularly known by his character name- Will worldwide.
- He then did a remarkable role of Lucas in a short film named The Circle in 2017. The same year, he was featured in the movie “We Only Know So Much” as Otis Copeland.
- At just the age of 13, he was nominated at Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a Digital TV Series or Film – Young Actor for Stranger Things.
- In 2017, he got his life’s first award at Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for his phenomenal acting in Stranger Things, which added a feather to his career cap. Here’s a video showcasing Noah’s immense happiness after getting the award:
- In 2018, Noah starred in films named Intensive Care and Abe; performing roles of TJ Swift and Andrade Grostein in the respective movies.
- His acting in Stranger Things made him popular worldwide and he was nominated for the second time at Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
- In an interview with Kelly and Ryan, Noah talked about his dreams, journey as an actor and his various roles:
hi my name is emily i am you
hugest FAN i am 12 years old
hi my name is emily i am your bigest fan i am 12 years old
His religion is Jewish, you’re welcome 🙂