Jillian Fink Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography, & More
|Profession(s)||Makeup Artist, Hairstylist, and Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||• Won Marie Claire Image Maker Award (2016)
• Jillian Dempsey's Roadie Hair Pomade (A Hair Styling Stick) won the Allure Best of Beauty Awards (2020)
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1966 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||55 Years|
|Hometown||Texas, United States|
|College/University||Charles Ross School of Hair Design, West Hollywood|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian The Cut|
|Address||A beachside enclave in Malibu, California|
|Hobbies||Organic Gardening, Sculpting|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||July 31, 1999|
|Marriage Venue||At Patrick Dempsey's family's farmhouse in Maine, US|
|Husband/Spouse||Patrick Dempsey (American Actor)
|Children||Sons- Sullivan Patrick and Darby Galen (Born in 2007)
Daughter- Tallula Fyffe (Born in 2002)
|Parents||Father- Ron Fink (A drummer who played with a Denton-based band, and the Rowdies)
Mother- Carol Fink (An Educator)
|Siblings||Sisters- Kristen Fink Mason (Jillian’s business partner)
Angela Fink (Celebrity and Editorial Fashion Stylist)
|Spot in Malibu||The Ranch at Live Oak|
|Restaurant||Cafe Habana, Malibu|
|Food||Pomme frites, Spring rolls, Truffle risotti|
|Makeup Look||Smoky Eyes|
|Perfume||Abel Golden Neroli|
|Pie Maker||Sadler's Kitchen|
|Podcast||Second Life (Hillary Kerr)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jillian Fink
- Does Jillian Fink drink alcohol?: Yes Elle Magazine
- She spent her childhood in Texas, United States.
- During her school days, she started working at a salon and selling private-label lash conditioning oil to classmates at school at the age of 14. After developing her makeup skills in Paris and London, she moved to Los Angeles to practice her craft in the entertainment industry. She decided to follow her beauty instincts and attend Charles Ross School of Hair Design in West Hollywood.
- Thereafter, she worked for the cosmetics company Shu Uemura for a short period of time.
- Later, she opened a hair chic L.A. salon Delux in collaboration with her sister, Kristen Fink. Apart from running her salon, Jillian was also worked as a makeup artist in the American films ‘Something to Live for: The Alison Gertz Story’ (1992), Bad Love (1992), and The Crew (1994).
- Jillian got her big break when she got booked for a magazine shoot with American actress Brooke Shields in the ’90s. The magazine shoot attracted an abundance of opportunities for her.
- Despite being in a relationship, Jillian got attracted to the popular American actor Patrick Dempsey when he visited her salon for a haircut. Thereafter, Patrick continued to visit the salon for haircuts over the next three years, and finally, when Jillian became single, he asked her out. The couple tied the knot in 1999 after Patrick divorced his first wife, Rochelle Rocky Parker, in 1994.
- Patrick, 21, and Rochelle, 47, got married in 1984 when he met the widowed mother of three during one of his first acting jobs. After eight years of togetherness, Rochelle filed for divorce, citing ‘irreconcilable differences’ and accusing him of adultery and physical abuse. In legal documents, she wrote,
While we were on the set of his (1987) movie Can’t Buy Me Love, he beat me up because he claimed he ‘wanted to see what it was like to beat up a woman!’ I now suffer from arthritis in my hand from where Respondent injured me.”
- In 1998, she sold her salon, Delux. In 2000, her plans to establish a cosmetic range got a jump start when the renowned American actress Drew Barrymore asked her to create lip glosses for the American film Charlie’s Angels (2000). Consequently, she founded Delux Beauty, a cosmetics line of lipsticks, blushes, eye shadows, and liners. The brand simplified blending and application by abandoning tools and encouraging users to trust their own hands.
- Her makeup brand eventually caught the eye of the multinational cosmetics and skincare company Avon. In 2006, she became the Avon Global Creative Color Director. Thereafter, Jillian created various products in collaboration with Avon for the next six years.
- In 2014, she launched her eponymous makeup line, Jillian Dempsey. In 2015, the makeup line debuted with Khol Eye Liners. The products were created with Jillian’s non-negotiable insistence on using organic and naturally derived ingredients that are vegan and cruelty-free. The collection includes five finger-friendly products Lid Tints, Cheek Tints, Khôl Eyeliner, a Mini Fan Brush, and a Makeup Bag, sold in stores nationwide, including Sephora and Fred Segal. She styled her iconic Gold Sculpting Bar, a skin-care tool made of 24K gold in Japan. The vibrating bar helps to tone and lift the face by relaxing facial muscles with 6000 vibrations per minute.
- As a celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist, she has worked with Hollywood’s elites like Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Winslet, who constantly seek the precision of her hand and the uniqueness of her artistry. She attracted immense appreciation for creating the kohl-rimmed eyes of Twilight actress Kristen Stewart.
- Thereafter, Jillian started creating jewelry by sculpting clay and wax into small-scale jewelry. Whenever she wore her designs out for jobs, her celebrity friends like Kristen Stewart and Kate Winslet took notice and demanded their own piece of Jillian-sculpted jewelry. This inspired her to establish her own jewelry brand Jillian Dempsey Jewelry in 2013.
- In January 2015, Jillian and Patrick’s marriage hit rock bottom when she filed a divorce. The actor admitted he was battling to save his marriage for which he later succeeded. Later, the couple reconciled and called off their divorce on November 12, 2016.
- In April 2020, she launched a makeup-education application called FYFE Beauty, featuring a collection of tutorial videos by Jillian.
- In an Instagram post, she credited her mother as her original style icon.
- Apart from being an established makeup artist, Jillian Dempsey is also a celebrated sculptor, painter, entrepreneur, and animal activist.
- The animal activist adopted 14 animals, which were rescued from the Woolsey Fire, a destructive wildfire that burned in Los Angeles and the Ventura Counties of the U.S. state of California. In an interview, while describing her favorite smell, she said,
My farm animals, oddly. I have 14 animals (and they were fortunately safely rescued from the Woolsey fires). Two donkeys (Mable and Styx), my pig (Hank), three goats (Larry, Moe, and Juliette), four roosters, a tortoise (Clover), three rabbits, along with three dogs (Horton, Clementine, and Ginger) at home and four lizards.
- In an interview, she claimed that she is a proficient arm wrestler. She said,
I could beat anyone at arm wrestling, even any boy.”