Kayla Moore Age, Family, Biography, Profession & More
|Real Name||Kayla Kisor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 163 cm
in meters - 1.63 m
in feet inches - 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 65 kg
in Pounds - 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1961|
|Age (as in 2017)||56 Years|
|Birth Place||Southside, Alabama, USA|
|Hometown||Southside, Alabama, USA|
|School||Southside High School, Southside, Alabama|
|College/University||University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Alabama
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Kandi Kay Kisor
|Controversies||• In 2015, she called former President Barack Obama a Muslim and said, "Obama the Muslim, His Own Words."
• In 2016 she wrote an op-ed for Alabama Local News’ website, in which she praised then-Texas Senator Ted Cruz for the U.S. presidency, in a news article and wrote that she could "trust" him to select conservative Supreme Court justices while, and criticized Supreme Court's decision made under Obamacare regarding same-sex marriage, and called it "lawless."
• In 2016, she protested the nomination of U.S. Air Force’s Col. Kristin Goodwin to the Air Force Academy’s Commandant for cadets as she was lesbian.
|Favorite Films||The Godfather, Captive, Heaven Is For Real, Alone Yet Not Alone, Persecuted|
|Favorite Singer||Alan Jackson|
|Favorite Restaurant||Tre Ragazzi's Italian Cafe, Gadsden|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Roy Moore (m. 1985 - present)
|Marriage Date||Year 1985|
|Children||Sons- Micah Moore (Military Personnel), Caleb Moore, Ory Moore
Daughters- Heather Moore (Entreprenuer)
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kayla Moore
- Kayla hails from a family with strong political and legal background as she is the wife of Roy Moore, a popular, and controversial politician and a former state judge.
- She started her career as a model and was the 2nd runner-up of ‘Miss Alabama US Teen’.
- She was also a finalist for Miss Alabama USA and Miss Alabama World.
- In 2009, she started her own small business, ‘KDM Marketing Company.’
- In 2013, she became the President of the Foundation for Moral Law in Montgomery, Alabama, succeeding her husband who was re-elected as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court.
- Her whole family is religious and are members of First Baptist Church in Gallant, Alabama.
- In November 2017, Leigh Corfman accused her husband of sexually abusing her back in 1979 when she was a 14-year-old girl and Roy was 32.
“not known” is useless information. is she 15 years younger than 70 year old roy?