Nicholas Tartaglione Age, Controversy, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Profession||Former Police Officer|
|Known For||Killing four men; Martin Luna, Miguel Luna, Urbano Santiago, and Hector Gutierrez, as part of a cocaine conspiracy|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1968|
|Age (as in 2019)||51 Years|
|Controversies||• In July 2019, he was questioned for Jeffrey Epstein's suicide in the cell. Jeffrey Epstein was the ex-cellmate of Nicholas in Manhattan Jail. NY Post
• He made headlines in 2016 when he was charged with the killing of four men; Martin Luna, Miguel Luna, Urbano Santiago, and Hector Gutierrez, as part of a cocaine conspiracy in Orange County, New York.
• He was also charged for distributing 5 kilograms or more of cocaine.
• In 1999, Nicholas was arrested and later suspended on perjury charges.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nicholas Tartaglione
- In the 1990s, Nicholas started his career as a regulation enforcement agent for Mount Vernon and Pawling Police department.
- In 1996, he joined the Briarcliff Manor Police department, New York.
- Nicholas retired from the police in October 2008 with an annual pension of $65,176.
- In 2016, he killed four men in his brother’s bar in Chester in a drug conspiracy.
- After being charged with the murder of four men, he could be the first person to be executed on federal charges in New York since 1953.
- He is an avid animal lover. He has rescued many animals. He also helps his mother and father who ran a dog-grooming business in Nyack, New York.