Laura Slade Wiggins Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Laura Slade Wiggins
- Does Laura Slade Wiggins smoke?: Not Known
- Does Laura Slade Wiggins drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Laura was born in Athens, Georgia to father Mark Wiggins, Athens attorney, and mother Kathy Wiggins.
- As a child, she loved doing acting and also performed at the Oconee Youth Playhouse in Georgia.
- In 2008, she made her acting debut with a Hollywood Television film “Not Like Everyone Else.”
- Laura became popularly known in 2011, when she appeared in American Comedy Series- Shameless as Karen Jackson.
- To prepare for her role in series Shameless, she watched movies with dysfunctional teenage characters viz Lolita, Ghost World, etc.
- After completing successful three seasons in “Shameless,” she got roles in various TV shows and Films.
- She is crazy about tattoos and has a very stylish symbol of dove under her armpit.
- Her character in TV series- The Tomorrow People made her a star worldwide in 2013.
- She likes to be with her “Shameless” co-stars as she loves hanging out with Jeremy, having a coffee with Shanola and enjoys dinner with Emmy.
- Whenever she’s free at home, she loves singing and playing the guitar.
- She is an active supporter of a global charity organization- “Drawing Hope International,” which works for the survivors of rape and sexual abuse and has also honored with Point of Courage award from them.
- She is an introvert as she loves keeping her things packed in a secret box away from media.
- Laura is in a secret relationship with someone to whom she doesn’t want to introduce to the world, but her Instagram posts say everything about her life to her fans.
- In 2012, her EP album entitled “Clementine” was released.
- In 2017, Laura was starred in the horror sequel- Rings, which left the viewers astonished.
- In an interview with Issue Magazine, she talked about her start of an acting career, her growth in this field, her sweet and sour experiences and many other things about her personal and professional life.