Shanola Hampton Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Husband, Family, Children, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shanola Hampton
- Does Shanola Hampton smoke?: No
- Does Shanola Hampton drink alcohol?: No
- She got married to producer, Daren Dukes on March 11, 2000.
- She quit drinking in college because she used to cry a lot after drinking which used to embarrass her a lot.
- Her role as Kalindra Stepney in the film Things Never Said made a remarkable impact on the audience.
- In 2011, she became famous when she was showcased in the renowned American Comedy Series – Shameless as Veronica Fisher.
- In 2013, she got the American Black Film Festival Best actor for the film “Things Never Said.”
- She is professionally trained in fencing and hand to hand combat.
- She has starred in lots of hit series such as Reba, Scrubs, Criminal Minds, and Miami Medical.
- Shanola loves multi-tasking as she invariably watches television while playing video games on the laptop, as a recreation in her leisure time.
- She has featured in many short films- Notoriety(2002), Girls’ Lunch(2003), Hot and Bothered(2012), They Die by Dawn (2013), Things Never Said (2013), Ricky Robot Arms( 2014), Do No Harm (2017).
- Apart from acting on televisions and films, Shanola has an ultimate goal to open a Performing Arts school.
- In an interview for Issue Magazine, she talked about her career as an actress, her personal life, her likings and many things related to her life.