Steve Howey Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Children, Biography, Facts & More.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Steve Howey
- Does Steve Howey smoke?: No
- Does Steve Howey drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born to father Bill Howey, an actor, director and mother Carla Howey in San Antonio, Texas, United States.
- He has spent most of his childhood on a boathouse with his parents.
- Steve loved playing basketball, and he also got the basketball scholarship at Northeastern Junior College in Sterling, Colorado for two years.
- Surprisingly, Steve never dreamed of becoming an actor as a child. It was his father’s profession which took him to acting industry.
- In the late 1990s, he worked as a waiter at the Littleton, Colorado restaurant, “Grady’s American Grill.”
- He started his acting career in 1998 when he was showcased in the film Class, which was written and directed by his father.
- In 2001, he got his first lead role in series- Reba as Van Montgomery, which made a positive push to his career.
- Steve met the love of his life, Sarah in 2004 and they both got engaged in June 2007, during their vacation in Hawaii.
- The couple had a long courtship period and they lovingly tied their knot two years later on February 7, 2009.
- After his appreciable performance in Reba, he got the opportunity to showcase on the most popular American comedy series- Shameless in a lead role as Kevin Ball in 2011.
- Steve achieved a lot of fame in the coming years for his character, Kevin in Shameless and was often interviewed at many shows to talk about his reel and real life. Here’s a clipping of a talk with Steve Howey:
- On his 40th birthday, he got a surprise party on a boat by his “Shameless” family. Here’s a glimpse of his 40th birthday bash:
- In October 2017, he participated in Spirit Day by wearing Purple to support LGBT youth. He also tweeted about the same expressing his support to LGBT.
- Here’s a brief biography showcasing Steve Howey’s career and personal life: