Kei Moriya Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kei Moriya
- Kei Moriya belongs to a middle-class family background.
- He works for ‘Nippon Yusen,’ one of the oldest and largest shipping companies in the world.
- His wife’s mother, Princess Takamodo introduced him to her daughter, Ayako in December 2017. They hit it off and engaged on April 12, 2018, and later married in October 2018.
- Ayoka hailed from an imperial family and Kei is a commoner. In order to get married to Kei, she relinquished her imperial title and left the Japanese Imperial Family, as per law.
- His wife is the daughter of Emperor Akihito’s late cousin Prince Takamado, a member of the Imperial house of Japan who died in 2002.
- In an interview, Moriya said that he was attracted to Ayoka’s gentle spirit.