Ruby Rose Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Ruby Rose Langenheim|
|Profession(s)||Model, DJ, Recording Artist, Actress, Television Presenter, MTV VJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-24-32|
|Eye Color||Dark Blue|
|Hair Color||Dark Ash Blonde|
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||2009: ASTRA Awards in the category- Favorite Female Personality
2015: GQ Australia in the category- Woman of the Year
2016: She was awarded Stephen F. Kolzak Award at the 27th Annual GLAAD Media Awards
2017: Australian LGBTI Awards in the category- Celebrity of the Year
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|School||• University High School
• Footscray City College
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
• Irish descent
|Hobbies||Reading Comics, Skating, Surfing, Listening to Music|
|Tattoo(s)||Note- As of 2019, Ruby Rose has 57 tattoos on her body
Check all the tattoos from here: Ruby Rose's 57 Tattoos With Meanings
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Lyndsey Anne (2008-2009)
• Jessica Origliasso (2008, 2016-2018)
• Catherine McNeil (2009-2010)
• Lauren Abedini (2012)
• Phoebe Dahl (2014-2015)
• Harley Gusman (2016)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Katia Langenheim (Artist)
|Favorite Food||Tomatoes Dishes|
|Favorite Restaurant||Crossroads, Los Angeles|
|Favorite Film||Girl, Interrupted (1999)|
|Favorite Singer||Taylor Swift|
|Favorite Animal(s)||Tiger, Seals|
|Favorite Destination||Pig Beach, Bahamas|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹2 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ruby Rose
- Does Ruby Rose smoke?: No (Quit in 2018)
- Does Ruby Rose drink alcohol?: No (Quit in 2011)
- Rose was born to a single mother whom she considers one of her role models. Her mother who was an artist by profession, was just 20 years old when she welcomed Rose in the world.
- Indigenous Australian boxer, Lionel Rose is Ruby’s god-grandfather and she is also the great-granddaughter of Alec Campbell (the only soldier who survived the Australian Battle of Gallipoli).
- In her childhood, before she settled down in Melbourne, Australia, she frequently traveled and lived in rural Tasmania, Victoria, and Surfers Paradise.
- In 1998, when Rose was just 12 years old, she found out that she was a lesbian and she had to face harassment in her school because of her sexuality. She got so frustrated that she made a suicide attempt to end her miseries. She was even sexually abused by a close relative. All these mishappenings led her to become a victim of bipolar disorder and clinical depression.
- She revealed in an interview that she wanted to become a boy and for that, she started saving money to physically transform from female to male but did not do so after she grew up.
- In 2002, Rose participated in ‘Girlfriend’ model search (it is a Magazine for Australian teen girls) in which she stood second.
- In 2008 and 2009, her name was among the “25 Most Influential Gay and Lesbian Australians” by SameSame (an Australian lesbian and gay community).
- She worked with the comedian Josh Thomas, representing Generation Y in the first episode of Talkin’ ‘Bout Your Generation.
- In 2010, Rose collaborated with the Australian fashion label ‘Milk and Honey’ to found a fashion line. The clothing line included leather jackets, washed jeans, and T-shirts.
- Rose has featured markedly within popular fashion titles, such as InStyle Magazine, Vogue Australia, Marie Claire Magazine, Maxim, Nylon, Cosmopolitan, Cleo, and New York’s Inked Magazine.
- In 2013, she was featured in the film, ‘Around the Block’ starring Christina Ricci and Jack Thompson.
- In 2014, Rose got engaged to fashion designer, Phoebe Dahl but soon after they broke up in 2015.
- Her work in ‘Orange is the New Black, season 3 (2015),’ got her fame and media attention. Before bagging a role in the series, Rose was unemployed for two years.
- She became the most searched women on Google in the year 2015.
- From October 2016 to April 2018, she dated singer Jess Origliasso of The Veronicas.
- Ruby also became the face of Maybelline New York in Australia and from 2016, she also has been the face of Urban Decay Cosmetics.
- She worked in the film, xXx: Return of Xander Cage, alongside Vin Diesel in 2017.
- In 2017, she was featured in Nike’s campaign “Kiss My Airs” to celebrate its Air Max Day.
- In 2017, she was named one of the three “Sexiest Vegans” by PETA.
- Whether it is her looks, her various tattoos, or her behavioral traits, Rose has been compared to Justin Bieber, Angelina Jolie, and a younger Leonardo DiCaprio by the media.
- In 2018, during the filming of the film, The Meg, Rose almost got drowned.
- On 7 August 2018, she was signed to play the role of Batwoman in the film, Arrowverse crossover.
- In 2018, she topped the list of the annual report on the most dangerous celebrities to search for online by Cybersecurity company McAfee as users lands on the websites that carry viruses or malware.