Cara Delevingne Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Cara Jocelyn Delevingne|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Singer|
|Famous For||Winning the Model of the Year at the British Fashion Awards in 2012 and 2014|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 51 kg
in pounds- 112 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|Debut||Modeling: At age 10 for Vogue Italia
Film: The role of Princess Sorokina in the 2012 adaptation of Anna Karenina
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||British Fashion Award- Model of the Year, 2012, 2014;
Teen Choice Awards - Summer Movie Star, 2015;
Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Breakout, 2015;
Teen Choice Award for Choice AnTEENcipated Movie Actress, 2016
|Date of Birth||12 August 1992|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|School||Francis Holland School for Girls
Bedales in Steep, Hampshire
|Educational Qualification||Did not attend college|
|Hobbies||Yoga, Singing, Working out|
|Tattoo(s)||Lion on her knuckle
Initial on the side of her hand
Writing on her foot
Diamond, star inside her ear
Name, writing on her upper arm
Writing on her wrist
Heart, initial on her finger
Writing on her underboob
Roman numeral on her side
Initial on her hip
Swirl on her upper back
Writing on her foot
Heart on her knuckle
Writing on her bicep
Crest, crown, initial, wings on her side
Elephant on her forearm
Snake on the back of her hand
Eye on her neck
White dove tattoo on her finger
Wasp Tattoo on finger
‘Five White Dots’ Tattoo on the left side of her ribcage
‘Geometric Flower’ Tattoo on the back of her head
‘Smiley Face’ Tattoo below her toes
Artwork Tattoo on her left forearm
‘Red Rose’ tattoo on her arm
|Controversies||• During her interview in October 2017, Delevingne alleged that Harvey Weinstein's sexual harassment dates back to circa 2016. Weinstein attempted to kiss her without consent and allegedly propositioned her for a threesome at a hotel. Time
• In the print edition of their interview, Vogue's Rob Haskell called Cara Delevingne's bisexuality a "phase" and he sparked outrage in the media. The 24-year-old model responded to the magazine's comments about her relationship with St. Vincent in a recent interview with The New York Times, stating "My sexuality is not a phase. I am who I am." Bustle
• For one very specific reason, Delevingne is suddenly missing 50,000 of her usual loyal fans: posting about the sexual harassment allegations against R Kelly. Elle
• The model's "Peg the patriarchy" vest was quite a hit but made headlines because Luna Matatas, a queer sex educator of color who trademarked the phrase five years ago, accused her of stealing it. In an Instagram post, Matatas wrote: “While I’m giddy that Peg the Patriarchy® made it to The Met Gala, @caradelevingne co-owner of @loradicarlo_hq tried to pull it off as their own. No credit to me, the creator and owner of the trademark.” The Lily
|Relationships & More|
|Sexual Orientation||Bisexual, Pansexual Variety, Gender Fluid Billboard|
|Affairs||St. Vincent (Musician) (2015-2016)
Ashley Benson (Actress and Model) (2019-2020)
|Husband/Spouse||Cara is unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Charles Hamar Delevingne (Real estate developer )
Mother- Pandora Anne Stevens (born Delevingne) (Personal shopper and stylist)
God Father- Nicholas Coleridge (Chairman of the Victoria and Albert Museum, chairman of the Prince of Wales' Campaign for Wool, chairman of the Gilbert Trust for the Arts and co-chair of The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Pageant, Ambassador for the Landmark Trust and a patron of the Elephant Family)
God Mother- Dame Joan Collins (Actress, author, columnist)
|Siblings||Brother- Alex Jaffe (half-brother)
Sister- Chloe Delevingne (Socialist, b. 22 June 1985) and Poppy Delevingne (Actress, Model, Socialist, b. 3 May 1986)
|Breakfast||Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast|
|Beauty product||Anything by Antipodes—it's all-natural. Especially their avocado-and-pear night cream|
|A place to be alone||When meditating|
|Workout Form||Kickboxing, Yoga|
|Song||"That's too hard! I love music. There are too many to choose from."|
|Cause||Save the Children|
|Lip balm||Lucas's Pawpaw Ointment|
|Escape||On holiday or in the studio|
|Tattoo on someone else||Rihanna|
|Actor||Dylan Minnette & Colton Haynes|
|Actress||Margot Robbie & Jennifer Lawrence|
|Singer||Kristy Osmunson & Selena Gomez|
|Holiday Destination||Paris, Singapore & London|
|Assets/Properties||Her home in L.A.|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Cara Delevingne has a total net worth of $8.5 million as of 2021, according to Forbes. Forbes|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cara Delevingne
- Her name was registered as a trademark in February 2013. Additionally, she registered her own company, Cara & Co, with hopes of one day creating a line of onesies or T-shirts. Vogue
- Bacon has been tattooed on her foot because she loves it so much. Her tattoo matches one of Jourdan Dunn’s
- Model Cara Delevingne is credited with causing the decline in tweezer sales after she burst onto the scene with her bold brows. There were fewer searches for “eyebrow plucking” in 2013 than in 2012, while searches for “fuller eyebrows,” “Cara Delevingne,” and “statement brows” increased. A spike was also seen in HD Brow kits and thickening treatments. “People ask me, ‘What’s your secret?’ ” Delevingne said to Interview magazine at the time. “And I’m like, ‘You just don’t pluck them. It’s really simple.’ I mean, I do, obviously, a little bit, because otherwise, I’d have a monobrow, but it’s just about keeping them wild, keeping them free and woolly.”
- ‘Embrace your weirdness’ is Cara’s mantra. She’s known for her funny faces, but she’s also known for doing cartwheels backstage and dressing up in animal onesies for formal events. Her weirdest act came when she practiced for Suicide Squad, where she walked naked through the woods near her sister’s house in the country and howled like a wolf while communing with the spirit world.
- In 2014, she adopted Cecil, the bunny she co-starred with on a shoot. Cecil now lives with Cara’s sister Chloe. Her dog is named Leo.
- Her yoga practice is an important part of her depression treatment. In her words to Elle, ‘yoga’s the only way I can really feel things and check how I am. Because there is always pain somewhere, even if it’s completely irrational pain, and it’s always good to find it and get it out.’ Colin Victor Dunsmuir is her guru and she has been on retreat with him.
- When Cara was 10, she appeared in Vogue. The opportunity to model for Vogue would mark an important milestone in any model’s career. Meanwhile, Cara sees it as a regular part of her job. Since she was ten years old, she has been modeling for a fashion magazine! Bruce Weber photographs her here for the first time.
- Model Cara Delevigne has an unusual height in her line of work. Although Cara has the body and the face, she may not have the height to be a model. A model of her stature is unusually short at 1.78 (5’7). It’s good she didn’t let that stop her from walking the runways!
- The family has other successful socialites as well! She has two sisters, Poppy and Chloe, who are both hard-working and busy. In addition to modeling, Poppy has played a role in campaigns for Chanel and Burberry, while Chloe promotes a cause rather than the spotlight – the Gynaecological Cancer Fund.
- Her connections with the royal family are extensive. Exactly! The British actress and model have some royalties. Pandora Delevingne, Cara Delevingne’s mother, is one of the Duchess of York’s closest friends, and her grandmother was Princess Margaret’s lady-in-waiting.
- Sarah Doukas discovered her. She’s good friends with Kate Moss. It is probably because both were discovered by the same scouter! Sarah Doukas, the founder of Storm, spotted both Kate and Cara and helped them land their modeling careers!
- It might surprise you to learn that Cara Delevingne can play the drums! Besides singing and playing guitar, Delevingne plays the drums.
- Besides modeling for Chanel and Burberry, she walks the runway and has perfect eyebrows. So what’s left? When you think her drumming skills and modeling skills aren’t impressive enough, wait until you hear her sing! She’s got vocals, too!
- Almost anything Cara can do, she can do it! Would you like to watch a Cara Delevingne movie on Netflix? The model-turned-actress has appeared in several films like Suicide Squad, Pan, Paper Towns, and Anna Karenina.
- What do you know about Cara Delevingne? You might be surprised. She’s a passionate video gamer and a computer enthusiast! She’s even more fun now! Call of Duty is one of her all-time favorite games, and she even starred in the official Black Ops III trailer. How impressive of her!
- Besides being a talented actress, she is also a professional model. She is a talented singer as well. Why isn’t Cara getting a record deal? Apparently because of her name. A record deal was also offered to Cara after she wrote and recorded two albums. Due to the fact that her name would be changed, she declined the offer. Good for you, girl!
- She has expressed interest in launching her own record label in the past. In an interview with The Mirror, she said, “If I was rich enough, I would love to launch my own record label. I would love to try and give all my musically talented friends a start in the industry.” Cara’s potential is limitless.
- Fashion has been her career, cinema has been her success and music has been her passion. Mirror Mirror, Cara Delevingne’s first novel, has been teased.
- Cara is proud of being bisexual. Her relationship with St Vincent has been openly discussed, and she has been seen with Michelle Rodriguez. It’s great to see Cara so confident!
- Cara has a freaky side we love, and she’s not afraid to show it. In her early years, she was obsessed with blood and death – “This sounds really dark, but my earliest memory is of cutting myself. I was pretending to shave like my dad. One time, I covered my face in shaving foam, and I got his razor and ran it along the bottom of my finger and nearly cut it off.” Welcome to the weird world, Cara!
- Cara suffered from psoriasis when she was a model and it even affected her career. “Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease, and I’m sensitive. Kate [Moss] saw me before the Louis Vuitton show at 3 am, when I was being painted by people to cover the scabs. She said, ‘This is horrible! Why is this happening? I need to help you.’ She got me a doctor that afternoon.”, according to W Magazine, Cara told them in 2013. During an interview with The Times, Cara revealed that “People would put on gloves and not want to touch me because they thought it was, like, leprosy or something.”
- Cara opened up to Twitter about how suffering in the modeling industry affected her and how she dealt with depression. In her tweet, she said, “I suffer from depression and was a model during a particularly rough patch of self-hatred” In addition, she told Vogue, “All of a sudden I was hit with a massive wave of depression and anxiety and self-hatred, where the feelings were so painful that I would slam my head against a tree to try to knock myself out,”.
- Ink is her passion! There are more than 20 tattoos on Cara Delevingne’s body, including lions on her knuckles, elephants on her forearm, snakes at the back of her hand, and the word “Bacon” on the bottom of her foot!
- She stopped eating when she was eight because she was confused by her mother’s frequent absences (Pandora was in and out of the hospital for drug addiction). During her childhood, Cara was obsessed with ‘blood and death. At the age of 16, she was hit by a great wave of depression, ‘the feelings were so painful that I would slam my head against a tree to try to knock myself out. I never cut, but I’d scratch myself to the point of bleeding. I just wanted to dematerialize and have someone sweep me away.’ Her schooling was suspended for six months and she agreed to go on medication and see a therapist. While she still suffers from depression, she stopped taking medication when she was 18, saying ‘I would rather learn to figure it out myself [than] be dependent on meds, ever.’
- Dior Beauty has named her it’s a brand ambassador!
- Her picture has appeared on the cover of Vogue Japan!