Rachel Sennott Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Rachel Anne Sennott Rachel Sennott|
|Other Name||TreaclyChild Rachel Senott - Instagram|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||TV (Film): Unbalanced (2016) as 'Elena'
TV (Series): Bromance (2016) as 'Photographers Assistant #1'
Film(Short): Hostess (2017)
Film (Feature): Tahara (2020) as ‘Hannah Rosen'
Writer & Producer: Stuck in the Mall (2019)
|Awards, Achievements||• Named one of the six best comedians of the alt scene on Time Out New York in 2019
• Named one of the six best comedians of the alt scene on Pop Dust in 2019
• Named one of the seventeen best performances of TIFF 2020 by Seventh Row
• Bruin Film Society Awards - BFS Award for Best Actress in Shiva Baby in 2021
• Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival - Rising Star Award
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1995 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||26 Years|
|Birthplace||Simsbury, Connecticut, US|
|Hometown||Simsbury, Connecticut, US|
|School||Simsbury High School (2014)|
|College/University||New York University - Tisch School Of The Arts (Stonestreet Screen Acting Studio) (2018)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts Stewart Talent NYU News|
|Ethnicity/Race||She is of Irish and Italian origin. Refinery29|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• A man (stand-up comedian) in the freshman year of her college
• Logan Miller
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Donna Sennott
|Beverage||Iced Oat Latte|
|Actress(es)||Jennifer Coolidge, Bella Thorne|
|Film(s)||Black Swan (2010), Thoroughbreds (2017)|
|Song||Hopelessly Devoted to You by Olivia Newton-John|
|TV Series||Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar (2021)|
|Cartoon||The Powerpuff Girls (1998)|
|Travel Destination(s)||Los Angeles, Burbank, Santa Monica, New York, Toronto, Boston, Budapest|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachel Sennott
- Does Rachel Sennott drink alcohol?: Yes Paper Magazine
- Rachel Sennott is an American actress and comedian who is famous for her roles in the American films Tahara (2020) and Shiva Baby (2020) and the TV series Call Your Mother (2021).
- Comedy started to grow on Rachel after she watched an open mic act with her boyfriend (stand-up comedian) in the freshman year of her college. Soon, Rachel started doing stand-up gigs at Manhattan open-mic nights. However, she did not like it as she believed that people were laughing ‘at her’ and not ‘with her.’ Talking about it in an interview, Rachel said
I would be the only girl, everyone would be a 35-year-old who drove in from New Jersey to joke about how he wished his wife was dead. It just sucked and I never thought I could really do well there. Even if I was getting a laugh, it always felt like it was laughing at me, and not with me.”
- She began her acting journey (with comedy) by working in student films in her college days.
- In 2016, she was the executive producer in the American TV movie ‘Unbalanced.’
- In 2018, she started comedy on Twitter by writing short jokes and tweeting them. At the same time, she also did the alternative comedy (alt scene), performing regular gigs on ‘It’s A Guy Thing.’
- In 2018, she started her own comedy shows ‘Puke Fest’ and ‘Ur Gonna Slp Rlly Well Tonight.’ ‘Puke Fest’ is a still-active monthly show consisting of stand-up acts with a drinking game. In the COVID-19 pandemic, the show was shifted to Instagram Live.
- She appeared in lead roles in the award-winning American short films Shiva Baby (2018), Wakey Wakey (2019), and Tabitha in Love (2019).
- In 2019, Rachel marked her debut as a writer and producer with the TV mini-series ‘Stuck in the Mall.’
- In 2020, she launched her comedy TV series with Ayo Edebiri titled ‘Ayo and Rachel are Single,’ which aired on Comedy Central.
- She also started another comedy show titled ‘Taking the Stage’ (2020), which was also broadcast on Comedy Central.
- In 2020, Rachel, along with Ayo Edebiri and other comedians, was featured on the web comedy-documentary series ‘Speak Up,’ which sought to amplify female voices about working in comedy.
- Sennott created and uploaded a short comic video on LA on her social media accounts, which became viral. In 2020, Michael Medrano, Jake Germain, and Michete used was parts of her clip at the beginning of their song ‘Bump This.’
- Rachel is most famous in the alt scene with her gigs, covering topics like dating, economy, and culture. She also became popular for her front-facing camera comedy during COVID-19 pandemic quarantines.
- In 2020, she played the lead character ‘Daniella’ in the feature film ‘Shiva Baby’ and earned laurels from the audience and critics for her performance.
- For the poster shoot of ‘Shiva Baby’ (2020), Rachel experienced a hard time. Talking about it in an interview, she said,
I was naked on a little stool, while the art designer is covering me in shaving cream. The bagels kept sliding, and I couldn’t touch [anything] because I would mess it up, so someone was literally on bagel duty. [When] the bagels would slide and between takes, they would pick them up and put new ones on.”
- She played small roles in the American TV series High Maintenance (2018), Stuck in the Mall (2019), Get Money (2020), and The Basics (2021), before she made her breakthrough in television in the main role of ‘Jackie Raines’ in the American TV series ‘Call Your Mother’ (2021).
- Explaining how she got her name ‘TreaclyChild’ on social media platforms, in an interview, she said,
When I was little, I was a sticky child (that’s what my family called it), which is when a little kid always has a little bit of snot under their nose, or you know when little kids suck the top part of their shirt? And they’re always a little wet or a little sticky? I had that. So, I wanted to do sticky child, and then that was taken by some cool influencer — and good for her, and we raise her up — but then I googled synonyms for sticky and treacly was one of them. Then I made TreaclyChild, and it just stuck. Sometimes I think about whether I should change it, but if someone else took TreaclyChild, I would have a breakdown.”
- She loves dogs and owns a dog named Charli. She frequently posts pictures with her dog on her social media handles.
- She has a self-titled YouTube channel, which was launched on June 13, 2014, and has a subscriber count of 4.5 K. The channel has videos of her short films/acting clips and stand-up acts, and the last video was posted on it in January 2020.
|↑2||Rachel Senott - Instagram|