Paris Hilton Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Paris Whitney Hilton|
|Profession(s)||Businesswoman, Socialite, TV Personality, Model, Actress, Singer, DJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 173 cm
in meters - 1.73 m
in feet inches - 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms - 55 kg
in pounds - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Date of Birth||17 February 17, 1981|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||New York City, New York, USA|
|Hometown||Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|School(s)||Buckley School, Sherman Oaks
St. Paul the Apostle Church and School, Los Angeles
Marywood-Palm Valley School, Rancho Mirage
Provo Canyon School, Utah
Canterbury School, New Milford
Palm Valley School, Rancho Mirage
Dwight School, New York City
Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York City
|Educational Qualification||GED certification|
|Debut||Film- Wishman (1993, as a child actor)
House of Wax (2005)
TV- The Simple Life (2003)
Album- Paris (2006)
Singles- "Stars Are Blind" (2006)
|Family||Father- Richard Howard "Rick" Hilton (Businessman)
Mother- Kathy Hilton (Socialite, Former Actress)
Brothers- Barron Nicholas Hilton II (Younger)
Conrad Hughes Hilton III (Younger)
Sister- Nicholai Olivia "Nicky" Hilton (Younger, Businesswoman)
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Ethnicity||Italian, Irish, Norwegian, German, English, Scottish, Welsh|
|Address||A mansion in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
|Hobbies||Acting, Clubbing, Dancing, Singing, Traveling, Cooking, Skydiving, Skiing, Scrapbooking, Playing card game poker|
|Controversies||• In 2003, Paris Hilton sued a Panama-based Internet company called 'Kahatani Ltd.' for $30 million for violation of privacy and illegally circulating a tape of her having sex with her boyfriend Rick Salomon. On the other hand, her then-boyfriend Rick sued Hilton and her family for defaming him by saying that he took advantage her.
• In 2007, she was arrested on suspicion of Driving under the influence (DUI) and a suspended license, while on her way to In-N-Out Burger. She was initially sentenced to 45 days, but her sentence was lessened for her good behavior.
• In 2012, she was caught saying, "Most homosexual men probably have AIDS." Later, she released an apology for the remarks she made about homosexuals.
• In 2012, she tweeted about opening a luxury handbag and accessories store in the Muslim holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia, which was criticized by the Muslim community on social networking sites.
|Artist||Damien Steven Hirst|
|Films||Edward Scissorhands, Mouling Roucge, Beaches|
|TV Shows||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills|
|Food||Sushi, Lasagna, Apple sauce|
|Brands||Forever 21, La Prairie|
|Perfume||Joy by Jean Patou|
|Restaurant||Mr. Chow in New York|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Randy Spelling (American Actor, 1996-1999)
Edward Furlong (American Actor, 1999-2000)
Rick Salomon (American Poker, 2001)
Jason Shaw (American Model, 2001-2003)
Tom Sizemore (American Actor, 2002)
Joe Francis (American Film/TV Producer, 2003)
Vincent Gallo (American Actor, 2003)
Mark McGrath (American Musician, 2003)
Deryck Whibley (Canadian Musician, 2003)
Jack Osbourne (British TV Personality, 2003)
Nick Carter (American Singer, 2003-2004)
Simon Rex (American Actor, 2004-2008)
Chad Michael Murray (American Actor, 2004)
Jake Sumner (British Model, 2004)
Fred Durst (American Musician, 2004)
Lucas Babin (American Actor, 2004)
Chad Muska (American Skateboarder, 2004-2005)
Paris Kasidokostas Latsis (Greek Socialite, 2004-2005)
Val Kilmer (American Actor, 2005)
Stavros Niarchos (Greek Socialite, 2005-2006)
Scott Storch (American Music Producer, 2006)
Brandon Jack James (American Actor, 2006)
Travis Barker (American Drummer, 2006)
Criss Angel (American Magician, 2006-2007)
Andy Roddick (Former American Tennis Player, 2006)
James Neate (Canadian Model, 2006)
Kid Rock (American Musician, 2007)
Josh Henderson (American Actor, 2007)
Matt Leinart (American Footballer, 2007)
Tyler Atkins (Australian Fashion Designer, 2007)
Adrian Grenier (American Actor, 2007)
DJ AM (American DJ, 2007)
Alex Vaggo (Swedish Model, 2007)
Brody Jenner (American Reality TV, 2007)
50 Cent (American Rapper, 2008)
Jared Leto (American Musician, 2008)
Benji Madden (American Guitarist, 2008)
Doug Reinhardt (American Reality TV, 2009-2011)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese Footballer, 2009)
Cy Waits (American Businessman, 2010-2011)
Todd Phillips (American Director, 2011)
Afrojack (Dutch Music Producer, 2011-2012)
River Viiperi (Spanish Model, 2012-2014)
Josh Upshaw (American Model, 2014)
Thomas Gross (Austrian Businessman, 2015-2016)
Chris Zylka (American Actor)
|Marriage Date||11 November 2021
|Marriage Place||She tied the knot with fiancé Carter Reum at a private estate in Los Angeles.|
|Husband/Spouse||Carter Reum (American author, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist)
|Cars Collection||Bentley Continental GT, Mercedes SLR, Escalade Hybrid, Ferrari California, Yukon Hybrid, Lexus LFA, Rolls Royce Ghost
|Assets||Mulholland Estates near Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, Rents a beach house in Malibu regularly, Water Mill in the Hamptons, a DJ with a residency in Ibiza|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paris Hilton
- Paris was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, to Chairman of Hilton & Hyland, Richard Hilton, and former actress Kathy Hilton.
- Her great-great-grandfather, August Halvorsen Hilton, belonged to a family of Norwegian farmers, who migrated to the U.S. with his family when he was 10 years old.
- She has spent the majority of her childhood doing traveling, as she lived in a Manhattan hotel and her family home was in New York, Beverly Hills, and Hamptons.
- She was a below average student, a spoiled kid, and was expelled for violating school rules in 1999.
- In 2002, on the occasion of her 21st birthday, she threw 5 parties in 5 cities – New York, Las Vegas, London, Hollywood, and Tokyo.
- In 2004, she co-wrote a book entitled “Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose,” in which she shared her life experiences and advice on how to live her life.
- In 2006, she made a rocking music debut with her album ‘Paris,’ that was listed on the Billboard 200 top ten for an entire week, with 600,000 copies sold worldwide.
- In 2010, she won a special Razzie Award for the ‘Worst Actress of the Decade,’ for her acting in – The Hottie and the Nottie, House of Wax, and Repo – The Genetic Opera.
- In 2013, she collaborated with Lil Wayne and completed a residency as a DJ at Ibiza club Amnesia.
- She is so fond of her pets that she has made a custom-made pet mansion for $382,000. She didn’t end up here as she has also created a clothing line, Little Lily.
- Being so rich, she never wears a dress again, instead, auction them for charities.
- Though she is a non-vegetarian, she remained a vegetarian for around 2 years.
- Academy Award-winning actress Elizabeth Taylor was her great aunt, as she was married to her great-uncle, Conrad Hilton Jr.