Marie-Sophie Lacarrau Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
|Profession||Journalist and TV host
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||- In 1996, she began internships in the newspapers Midi Libre and Le Villefranchois.
- Her first job was at LCI and M6 television channels.
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1975 (Saturday)
|Age (as of 2022)||47 Years|
|School||Pierre-de-Fermat high school, in Toulouse
-University of Toulouse
-Toulouse-Jean Jaures University
|Educational Qualification||A degree in Literature La Depeche|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||August 12, 2006 (Saturday)
|Husband/Spouse||Pierre Bascoul (Journalist)
|Children||Sons- Malo Bascoul and Tim Bascoul
|Parents||Father - Guy Lacarrau
Mother - Josiane Calvet
|Siblings||Brother - Maxime Lacarrau (Journalist)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marie-Sophie Lacarrau
- She practices yoga a lot. On one international yoga day in 2019, she clicked herself practicing yoga in Grand Canyon.
- She loves having coffee and even took a little lesson in the art of coffee!
- Since the end of year celebrations 2021, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau has been absent from the 1 p.m. of TF1. The Aveyron journalist was kept off the air by a severe and rare eye infection. Toute La Tele Marie-Sophie Lacarrau – Twitter
- She has been on the cover of the magazines Tele 7 Heures, Tele Loisirs and Télécâble Sat Hebdo.
- She loves to swim and be on the beach.
- She loves to collect shoes and has quite a bunch already!
- She likes to work out frequently and goes to the gym too.
- Her first Instagram post was on June 26, 2018. It was a picture of herself with the caption, “C’est nouveau pour moi! Me voici sur Instagram!” which roughly translates to, “This is new for me! Here I am on Instagram!”
|↑2||Toute La Tele|
|↑3||Marie-Sophie Lacarrau – Twitter|