David Ross Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriends, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts David Ross
- Does David Ross smoke?: Not Known
- Does David Ross drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ross was born in Bainbridge, Georgia, in 1977, but was brought up in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Ross was born into a family of athletes. His father, David Ross, Sr., played in a men’s softball league, and his mother, Jackie, played basketball. Ross’s uncles were college football players.
- From 1996 to 1997, Ross received an athletic scholarship to attend Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama, where he played college baseball for the Auburn Tigers baseball team.
- Ross married his high school sweetheart, Hyla Ross. She is a licensed pediatric nurse in the ICU.
- Ross’s wife, Hyla almost died while giving birth to their daughter Harper. She was rushed to the intensive care unit as the result of an abruption.
- David and Hyla Ross participate in several charities, including the Hudson Foundation, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation, and the Kevin Faulk Foundation.
- Ross is a very family-oriented man and is now spending time with his children.
- In 2016, Ross announced his retirement.
- Currently, Ross has been working with ESPN as a baseball color analyst since January 2017.
- On March 1, 2017, Ross performed in ‘Dancing with the Stars’ on Season 24. He was paired with the dancer Lindsay Arnold.
- Ross worked on a book titled ‘Teammate: My Life in Baseball’ with the author Don Yaeger. The book was published in May 2017.