Summer Worden (Anne McClain’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Businesswoman, Former Air Force Intelligence Officer|
|Famous For||Being the wife of a famous Astronaut, Anne McClain|
|Date of Birth||Year-1975|
|Age (as in 2019)||44 Years|
|School(s)||• Canton Galva High School, Kansas, USA
• NSA Cryptologic School, USA
|College/University||• American Military University, USA
• The University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas, USA
• Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA
|Educational Qualification(s)||• A Degree in Strategic Intelligence & Digital Forensics
• MBA in Energy, Systems Technology and Finance
|Controversies||• Her separation from her partner, Anne McClain has been controversial. Her partner, Anne McClain is a NASA Astronaut who is accused of hacking into Worden's bank account from the International Space Station. According to McClain’s Attorney, she was checking Worden's account to make sure that Worden had enough money in the account to pay bills and care for Worden’s young son, whom they had been raising together before their separation.NY Times
• In 2018, Worden was arrested after McClain accused her of assault but the case was dismissed.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year- 2014|
|Wife/Spouse||Anne McClain (NASA Astronaut, Lieutenant Colonel, Engineer)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Summer Worden
- Prior to marrying Anne McClain, she conceived a baby through Vetro Fertilization.
- Worden has also served as an Intelligence Operation Officer at the National Security Agency from 2006 to 2008.
- From 2007 to 2009, she has also worked at Veracity Solutions and from 2009 to 2012, she worked as the Director of Risk and Compliance at USAA Financial Services. She has also been the family council president of the Port Blakely Companies.
- In 2012, she founded Filly Intelligence LLC, a technology and security services company, which focused on applying an intelligence-based approach to secure networks using military-grade best practices.
- Worden now works in Real Estate business.
- Reportedly, Worden and McClain also quarrelled for parenting Worden’s son, Briggs. Worden had resisted McClain to adopt her son, so in early 2018, McClain filed for shared parenting rights in Harris County court.