Marjo (Marjolène Morin) Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name/Full Name||Marjolène Morin The Canadian Encyclopedia|
|Famous Role(s)/Famous For||"Touch Me", the theme song from the movie A Woman in Transit
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||Job: Model and editor for fashion magazine Madame
Album: 1986: Celle qui va
Film: Film by Sophie Dupuis, Family First (Chien de Garde)
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||- Genie Award for Best Original Song in 1985 for "Touch Me"
- 3 Felix Prizes for She Who Goes
- 4 Félix Prizes for the album, As long as there will be children in 1990 including Best Rock Album and Best Song for "I know, I know"
- SOCAN for the singles "Bohémienne" and "Too much love"
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1953 (Sunday)
|Age (as of 2022)||69 Years|
|Controversies||• In 1986 she released Celle Qui Va, her first album. On the day of its original release, Morin performed as the opening act for Eartha Kitt; however, a pre-concert press conference ended in controversy after Kitt pulled Morin's hair and spilled wine on her. QuebecJmenSouvnaisPu - Youtube
• During the evening of December 25, 2014, the singer hit a vehicle on Highway 15 near Laval. She continued on her journey until she was arrested by the police. In 2016, the trial took place in Saint-Jérôme, where she was due to appear but did not show up, winning the case the following year. She pleaded guilty to impaired driving and dangerous driving two years after the accident; she was also acquitted of the hit-and-run charges. Journal de Montreal
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Jean Millaire (musician)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marjo (Marjolène Morin)
- She has been described in the press as having influenced many singers, including Anik Jean, Marie-Chantal Toupin, and Marie-Mai.
- After being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013, she underwent treatment. She was successfully operated on and quickly resumed her activities.
- On June 2, 2022, she would be 9 months sober. The singer explains that she feels immense energy after having left alcohol. The singer says she was able to quit drinking overnight thanks to what she calls the “calendar method”. It is also thanks to this technique that she says she eliminated cigarettes from her life five years ago. Journal de Montreal
|↑1||The Canadian Encyclopedia|
|↑2||QuebecJmenSouvnaisPu - Youtube|
|↑3, ↑4||Journal de Montreal|