Peter Caruana Galizia (Daphne Galizia’s Husband) Age, Biography & more
|Full Name||Peter Caruana Galizia|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Msida, Malta|
|College/University||University of Malta, Msida|
|Educational Qualification||LL.D.; Doctor of Laws in English|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Late Daphne Galizia (Journalist, Blogger - m. 1985-till her death in 2017)
|Children||Sons- Matthew Caruana Galizia (Journalist, Software Engineer), Andrew Michael Louis, Paul Anthony Edward
Some Lesser Known Facts About Peter Caruana Galizia
- Peter started his career as a lawyer.
- He was called to the Bar in 1982, and since then he has been practicing in the commercial and civil law area.
- He specializes in – property law, including conveyancing, lease, evictions, and succession.
- He also works as a consultant for the Government of Malta in the acquisition of both local and foreign immovable property.
- In 1998, he founded ‘BCGL Advocates’ – a Law firm in Valletta, Malta.
- He is fluent in various languages, such as – English, French, German, Italian, Maltese, and Spanish.
- On 16 October 2017, his wife and journalist who led the Panama Papers investigation into corruption in Malta was killed in a car bomb near her home in Bidnija, Malta.