Sam Asghari Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography and More
|Real Name||Hesam Asghari People|
|Profession||Actor & Personal Trainer|
|Famous For||Being Britney Spears' fiancé|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Men's Health Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (American): Can You Keep a Secret? (2019) as 'Omar'
TV (American): NCIS (2019) as 'Security Guard Russel'
As a Model: Michael Costello's show in Palm Springs, California (2015)
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1994 (Thurday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||28 Years|
|School||Westlake High School, California|
|College/University||Pierce College, Los Angeles, California|
|Educational Qualification||Major in Criminal Justice Men's Health|
|Ethnicity/Race||He belongs to an Iranian family. Forbes|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Men's Health|
|Hobbies||Traveling & Hiking|
|Controversies||• Sam in an official statement on Instagram slammed Brittney's father Jamie New Indian Express and said,
"Now it's important for people to understand that I have zero respect for someone trying to control our relationship and constantly throwing obstacles our way. In my opinion, Jamie is a total ****. I won't be going into details because I've always respected our privacy but at the same time I didn't come to this country to not be able to express my opinion and freedom. What I said is what I said. I think he's a ****. That's just my opinion, but I'm not going to go into details."
• Sam has been controversial ever since he made his relationship public with Brittney. Following his post about her father, he has received many negative comments from fans. In fact, a few have commented that he is living off Britney Spear's fame and money. The Things
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Engaged (in 2021)|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Britney Spears (Singer)
|Wife/Spouse||He is engaged to Britney Spears (2021)|
|Children||Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are expecting their first child together as of 2022. While they have not revealed the gender of the baby, the rumors are that it is a girl. The News|
|Parents||Father- Mahmond "Mike" Asghari
Mother- Fatima Asghari
|Siblings||Sisters- 3 (elder) : Maddie (Nurse), Ellie, and Fay (entrepreneur, cosmetic injector, and model)
|Food||Sushi, Burger, Fries, Pizza, Panini, Pesto Pasta, Ravioli|
|Actor(s)||Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham|
|Football Player||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Travel Destination(s)||Hawaii, Paris|
|Car Collection||Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vintage Ford Mustang
|Assets/Properties||Britney and Sam were rumored to buy a new house after ending her conservatorship of 13 years. They were spotted touring a $16.5 million Los Angeles estate in the upscale Hidden Hills area that once belonged to makeup guru Jeffree Star. New York Post
|Net Worth||$1 Million as of 2021 (from his modeling and fitness career) The U.S. Sun|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sam Asghari
- He likes hiking and traveling in his spare time.
- Britney Spears was married twice before meeting Sam. The first time she married Jason Alexander in Las Vegas was in 2004; her marriage to Jason was soon annulled. The second time she married American rapper and actor Kevin Federline was in 2004. Britney and Kevin divorced in 2007. They share custody of two children, Preston and Jayden.
- Sam and Britney often train together in Britney’s gym. They often post videos of their workouts on their social media profiles. Britney and Sam’s workout videos are made by Britney. In an interview he said,
“The exercises, I find them, but the videos are because of my better half. She’s the video director. It’s very funny, I look at them and I smile.”
- Although Sam quit soccer as a child, he later got involved in soccer camps professionally.
- In an interview, he said the best fitness advice he ever received came from trainer Bankert, who told him,
Your body is your temple.
- When he was in Tehran, he hoped to become a footballer or work in law enforcement.
- Sam opened up about his diet in an interview with Men’s Health and said his first meal of the day is high in protein. He keeps his lunch and dinner at the ratio of 25% carbohydrates, 25% vegetables, and 50% protein. Sam was previously a chef. He cooks from time to time.
- He loves dogs and owns a Dobermann.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet and likes to drink occasionally.
- In September 2019, he won the Hollywood Beauty Award.
- Sam has been featured in magazines like GQ, Men’s Health, Forbes, Iron Man, Vulkan, and more.
- He loves boxing.
- He often rides horses.
- His first post on Instagram was on February 7, 2015. It was a video of himself in the gym where he was doing his arm workout.
- Sam was once really overweight and underwent a 100-pound weight loss transformation. Men’s Health He comments in an interview,
“I was eating Doritos for breakfast, fast food, sugar, candy, no protein, a lot of carbs, and drinking sugary sodas,” Asghari says. “My nutrition was extremely horrible. The stress and the fear of not going anywhere [in life] combined gave me my depression.”
|↑3, ↑5||Men's Health|
|↑6||New Indian Express|
|↑9||New York Post|
|↑10||The U.S. Sun|