Connor Franta Age, Partner, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Connor Franta
- Does Connor Franta smoke?: Not Known
- Does Connor Franta drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was raised in a Catholic family with three siblings.
- He was chubby as a kid.
- In his school time, he was very good at studies and was also good at athletics, hence was called an “athletic nerd.”
- He is a great swimmer and when he was in high school, he won YMCA state championship. Moreover, all the members of his family, including his parents, are good swimmers.
- Getting inspired by the two YouTube vloggers Shane Dawson and Mitchell Davis, he started his own YouTube channel on August 21, 2010.
- In 2012, he collaborated with the YouTube channel- Our2ndLife, along with 5 other YouTubers (Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, Justin “JC” Caylen, Ricky Dillon and Sam Pottorff) which helped him gain popularity.
- In 2014, he celebrated his 22nd birthday by launching a fundraising campaign for ‘The Thirst Project’ to build water wells for people in Swaziland. He had set a goal of raising $120,000. And, within 48 hours, his fans raised over US$75,000 and by the end of the month, the campaign raised over $230,000.
- In 2014, he released a compilation album, Crown, Vol. 1, and the album charted on the Billboard 200.
- In 2015, he launched his memoir, “A Work in Progress” which was about moments from his life since birth and personal stories.
- He is a lucid dreamer.
- He loves going on long drives alone.
- He admits that he has OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- He is a Tech-Savvy.
I love your Videos. Your so funny.