Lil Peep Age, Death, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lil Peep
- Did Lil Peep drink alcohol?: Yes
- Since his teenage years, he suffered from depression and anxiety, which later inspired his rap music.
- Initially, he used to follow emo and pop-punk, but later, he developed an interest in rap music.
- Due to his inclination towards music, he left high school and relocated to Los Angeles.
- Initially, he used to do rapping for the group ‘Schema Posse’ alongside JGRXXN, and later on, worked with ‘Three 6 Mafia.’
- In 2015, he bought a mic and a $100 audio interface, and started making his own solo music.
- His debut album ‘LiL PEEP Part One’ was an instant hit that earned him 4,000 plays in the first week.
- Due to his unique style of rapping and popularity on SoundCloud, he earned the titles, such as “cloud rapper,” “SoundCloud rapper,” and an “emo rapper.”
- Though he used to consume drugs, he used to advise his fans not to intake drugs.
- He reached the height of his fame in 2017, after which music publication ‘Pitchfork’ called him “the future of Emo,” and ‘The New York Times’ called him “something like the scene’s Kurt Cobain.”
- On November 15, 2017, he was supposed to play out a show in Tucson, but when his manager went to see his preparations on his tour bus, he found him dead. On December 8, the Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner released a press statement and said that cause of death was an accidental overdose due to the effects of the pain medications fentanyl and alprazolam.
- His online merchandise store got sold out within hours after his death.
- Coincidentally, a few hours before his death, he posted on Instagram, saying “When I die You’ll love me.”
- On December 20, 2017, his mother posted his music video “Save That Shit” on YouTube, that was part of his debut album ‘Come Over When You’re Sober (Part One).’
peep was 6’3
peep was 6’2 or 6’3..
peep was 6’1 (186cm)