Nicki Minaj Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Family, Biography & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nicki Minaj
- Does Nicki Minaj smoke?: Yes
- Does Nicki Minaj drink?: Yes
- Before adopting the name ‘Nicki Minaj’, Onika Tanya Maraj went from ‘Cookie’ to ‘Harajuku Barbie’. Apparently, she hates her stage name and prefers to be known by her real name, when with family.
- The rap queen had a very disturbing childhood. Her father was an abusive drug addict and was sent to a rehabilitation center. She was mainly raised by her grandmother. As a child, Nicki wanted her father to die; he once had started a fire to kill her mother.
- Long before Nicki Minaj became the rap goddess, she worked as a waitress at the Red Lobsters. She was fired from this job because she misbehaved with a customer.
- Thanks to Lil Wayne, who gave the artist her first break. He signed her for his label Young Money Entertainment in 2009 and since then Nicki has been a part of this contract.
- She became the first female rapper to perform at the Yankee Stadium.
- Nicki Minaj is the first solo female artist, charting seven singles simultaneously on the Billboard U.S. Hot 100 Charts.
- The rapper is the first and only female to make it to the Forbes Hip-Hop Cask Kings List.
- As a kid, Nicki was a bookworm. She says books were her inspiration and sometimes she wished for the characters to come to life and become a part of her family.
- The singer is a dog person and dislikes cats.
- Nicki Minaj admits to be a chocoholic and loves Kit Kat and Twix.
- She is a strong supporter of woman empowerment. She had seen her mother going through a lot and Nicki says, “I’ve always had this female empowerment thing in the back of my mind because I wanted my mother to be stronger, and she couldn’t be. I thought, ‘If I’m successful, I can change her life.”
My Moma likes Twix and Kit Kats. So do I !!!
Heaven in her hips. Sweet to da touch. A Candymans dream date.Melting on da Beach in Malibu sounds like the PERFECT desert. Nicki Sundae’ Sunshine induced ,whip cream topped, salt water syruped, day of slithering fun. Courtesy of MY heavenly ANACONDA. Muses make the world go round. Hijacked Email doesn’t land to mi.