Jake McDorman Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Children, Family, Biography, Facts & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jake McDorman
- Does Jake McDorman smoke?: No
- Does Jake McDorman drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jake was born in Dallas, Texas.
- He is the only son of father John Allen McDorman III and mother, Deborah Gale.
- Since childhood, he was interested in acting and joined acting school named Dallas Young Actors Studio.
- Jake made his entry into films with Echoes of Innocence in 2005.
- In 2007, he was starred in ABC Family teen drama series titled Greek as Evan Chambers and did great acting throughout the entire 74 episodes.
- After his impressive acting skills in series Greek, he came in an American sitcom “Are You There, Chelsea?” as Rick Miller, in a lead role.
- In 2013, he appeared in an American Comedy Series- Shameless as Mike Pratt.
- In 2014, he came on screen in a lead role in an American romantic comedy television series- “Manhattan Love Story.”
- Jake is in a long time relationship with Analeigh Tipton, an American actress and they are dating since 2014.
- He did a fantastic job in film “American Sniper” for which he was nominated in many award shows.
- In 2015, he rose to fame for his acting in an American comedy-drama television series based on the 2011 film with the same title- “Limitless.” Here’s a glimpse of his incredible acting:
- In an interview with Issue Magazine, he talked about his career, achievements, and many other things.
- He has some goals for his life, which he wants to achieve that is to direct a film, record an album, and learn to cook.