Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah Age, Husband, Family, Biography, Facts & More
|Real Name||Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah|
|Famous For||First Female Deputy Minister of Saudi Arabia|
|Food Habit||Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah is a hardcore non-vegetarian|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 163 cm
in meters - 1.63 m
in feet inches - 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 60 kg
in Pounds - 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year, 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Hometown||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|College/University||King Saud University|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah
- Does Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah drink alcohol?: No
- She belongs to Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- In February 2018, Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah was appointed the first female Deputy Ministry of Saudi Arabia.
- Earlier, she had served as a Faculty Member at the King Saud University.
- For Tamadur bint Youssef al-Ramah, it was a new ground-breaking role after a political and military reshuffle in Saudi Arabia.
- On February 26, 2018, King Salman bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia, appointed her the Deputy Minister of labour and social development as part of a reshuffle.
- Earlier, in 2009, Norah bint Abdallah Al Faiz became the first female Deputy Minister in Saudi’s cabinet, when she was appointed the deputy minister of education in charge of women’s affairs.
- She got an important new role in a year when the Saudi Kingdom will start hiring women for ‘soldier’ positions, will grant driving licences to women, and is opening up cinemas.