Samuel Le Bihan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 187 cm
in meters - 1.87 m
in feet and inches- 6'2"
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 84 kg
weighs - 185 lbs
|Debut||Film: 1993: Summer Walks, directed by René Féret
TV: 1988: La Chaîne, directed by Claude Faraldo
Theatre: 1993 The Approved Shrew, Director: Jérôme Savary by William Shakespeare
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||- 1999: Jean Gabin Prize
- Carthage International Festival 2008: Best Supporting Actor for El hombre de arena
- AdamiCitizen Artist Award 2019
- Cesar 1997: Cesar for Best Male Newcomer for Captain Conan
- Molières 1999: Molière of the theatrical revelation for A streetcar named Desire
- Knight of the Legion of Honor (2021)
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1965 (Tuesday)
|Age (as of 2022)||57 Years|
|School||- Cours Florent, Paris (Theater School)|
|College/University||- Ecole de la rue Blanche
- Conservatoire National Supérieur d'Art Dramatique (CNSAD)
|Educational Qualification||Commedia dell'arte, Degree in Classic Texts, Theater Allo Cine|
|Hobbies||Hiking, Surfing, Rock Climbing and other sport activities|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Daniela Beye (Fashion Designer)
Angie Vu Ha (Model, actress, DJ and producer)
Stefania Cristian (Model)
|Children||Daughters - 3
Jules (with Patricia Francino; b. 1995)
Angia (with Daniela Beye; b. December 2011)
Emma-Rose (with Angie Vu Ha; b. August 13, 2018)
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Sister- Name not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Samuel Le Bihan
- Samuel Le Bihan received 56 kisses from his wife for his 56th birthday on November 3, 2021.
- He enjoys surfing (an activity that he shares with his father,) biking, rock climbing, and hiking in his free time.
- His favorite city is Nice.
- He became involved with Action Against Hunger as a director, traveling to Darfur, Liberia, Haiti, and Mongolia, and returning with written or video reports each time explaining the state of emergency. With the photographer Richard Aujard, he traveled for 12 days in Mongolia as part of the program Envoyé Spécial de France 2 in 2008. His commentary appears in a documentary entitled Nomad’s Land, in which he provides voice-overs that he himself even wrote. The purpose of this documentary is to raise awareness about poverty in this country.
- With the former leaders of Action Contre la Faim, he created “Earthwake”, an association that tackles the spread of plastic pollution on the continents and oceans, and for which he will speak in December 2015 during the COP 21. Awaiting the arrival in force of New Energies, Samuel Le Bihan explores the transformation of plastic bags into petroleum products at this week’s TEX 2016 conference.
- Father of an autistic child as well as the founder of numerous associations, he founded with Florent Chapel in 2018 the Autism Info Service platform which aims to inform and support people with autism and the whole of society on autism. He also published at the same time a book entitled “A Happiness I Wish Nobody,” in which he describes his relationship with his autistic daughter.
- He has spoken about his daughter Angie on various occasions and has even appeared with her in magazines like Paris Match.
- Samuel often likes to draw and paint and even posts about it on his Instagram.
- His first picture on Instagram was on September 9 2015 when he posted a picture about his visit to France 2 studio for an interview.