Camille Razat Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography and More
|Profession||Actress and model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Premium Models Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-37|
|Debut||Film: Rock'n Roll (2017) (she played a brief cameo role of a nightclub girl)
Mini TV Series: Disparue (2015) as Léa Morel
Web Series: Emily in Paris (2020) as Camille
|Date of Birth||Tuesday, March 1 1994|
|Age (as of 2021)||Years|
|Birthplace||Toulouse, Occitanie, France|
|Hometown||Toulouse, Occitanie, France|
|School||Lycée Saint-Sernin, Toulouse|
|College/University||Cours Florent, Paris|
|Educational Qualification||Theater The List|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Etienne Baret (Photographer)
|Marriage Date||They have not yet announced their wedding date but the couple got engaged in 2021|
|Husband/Spouse||Camille is engaged to Etienne Baret as of 2022|
|Parents||Mother- Catherine Cantegrel (Sophrologist) Catherine Cantegrel - LinkedIn
|Actress||Isabelle Huppert, Juliette Binoche and Mélanie Thierry|
|Web Series||The Crown (2016)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Camille Razat
- Camille Razat is an occasional smoker.
- In addition to acting, Camille Razat also works with the French modeling agency “Premium Models”. And she has done modeling for various brands like Louis Vuitton, Cartier, French Vanity, Celine, etc.
- In 2020, Gherardo Felloni, the creative director of Roger Vivier, chooses Camille Razat as the face of the advertising campaign for the spring-summer 2021 collection of Roger Vivier jewelry.
- For her workout routine, she loves to do boxing other than gymming.
- Camille joined Instagram on November 29 2016 and her first post on Instagram was a picture of herself wearing nothing but a black sheet.
- Camille says she has a very precise and “Parisian” skincare routine. She also does micro-needling with hyaluronic acid every single month. The List
- Camille has been modeling since she was a teenager (14 years old!) However, she also states that she was rather shorter than typical models and had to face a lot of rejections.
- Her bag has very interesting things which she likes to carry with her all the time. The first is a book. As of December 2021, that book was “Jewish Gansta” by Karim Madani, about hip-hop culture in New York City in the ’90s. She also carried the Balenciaga perfume she’s been wearing for 15 years. She also has a wallet for her credit cards, some love notes from her boyfriend The List, a hand sanitizer, a Celine hair scrunchie, her keys, lipstick, and, of course, her iPhone.
- She didn’t always want to be an actress. In fact, she wanted to be a war reporter! She says,
“Acting is not my first choice. I wanted to be a reporter, so nothing to do with acting.”
- Unlike her glamorous profession, Camille loves to play video games. One of her favorite games is World of Warcraft.
“I’m a huge gamer. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to play [much] anymore but I really enjoy it when I do,” she added.
- When she was auditioning for Emily in Paris, she was actually very sick. She had a fever. She admits that she had to literally beg for giving it another shot.
- Camille was already very good friends with Lucas Bravo before they become co-actors.
- Camille describes her sense of style as more “masculine.”
“I liked to play with a more masculine side,” she said. “Now, and thanks to the character of Camille, I have become more feminine.”
- Camille had to learn English for her role in Emily in Paris. It was her first English project and learning the language was mandatory for her. Of course, she knew a few words of English before.
|↑2, ↑4, ↑5||The List|
|↑3||Catherine Cantegrel - LinkedIn|