David Cassidy Age, Death Cause, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||David Bruce Cassidy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 173 cm
in meters - 1.73 m
in feet inches - 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 75 kg
in Pounds - 165 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1950|
|Date of Death||November 21, 2017|
|Place of Death||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA|
|Death Cause||Organ Failure|
|Age (Age at the time of death)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||West Orange, New Jersey, USA|
|School||Rexford High School, Beverly Hills, California|
|Educational Qualification||High School Graduate|
|Debut||TV- The Survivors (1969)
Album- Cherish (1972)
|Family||Father- Jack Cassidy
Mother- Evelyn Ward, Shirley Jones (Step-mother)
Brother- Shaun Cassidy (half-brother), Patrick Cassidy (half-brother), Ryan Cassidy (half-brother)
|FanMail Address||David Cassidy
MPI Talent Agency
12100 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
|Hobbies||Playing guitar, Watching baseball|
|Controversies||• In 2014, he was charged with driving under the influence by the Los Angeles City Attorney.
• In 2015, he was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and driving with an expired tag after a crash in Florida.
|Favorite Athlete||Mickey Mantle
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
|Girlfriends/Affairs||Dee Dee Keel (American Personality)
Meredith Baxter (Actress)
Susan Dey (Actress)
Kay Lenz (Actress)
Sue Shifrin (Songwriter)
Monique Gabrielle (Actress)
Tracy Richman (Actress)
|Wife/Spouse||Kay Lenz (m. 1977 - div. 1983)
Meryl Tanz (m. 1984 - div. 1985)
Sue Shifrin (m. 1991 - div. 2016)
|Marriage Date||Kay Lenz (April 3, 1977)
Meryl Tanz (December 15, 1984)
Sue Shifrin (March 30, 1991)
|Children||Son- Beau Cassidy (Singer)
Daughter- Katie Cassidy (Actress)
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About David Cassidy
- Did David Cassidy smoke?: Not Known
- Did David Cassidy drink alcohol?: Yes
- When he was 6 years old, his parents divorced and his father married Shirley Jones, after which he grew up in West Orange, New Jersey with his mother and grandparents.
- At the tender age of 8, he started learning guitar, piano, drums, and clarinet.
- At the age of 14, he formed his first band with Sam and Jim called “The Pains Of Glass.”
- In 1969, he made his professional debut in the Broadway musical ‘The Fig Leaves Are Falling.’
- In the 1970s, he rose to fame with his role of “Keith Partridge” in the musical TV series ‘The Partridge Family.’
- In 1971, his gallbladder was removed at the Mt. Sinai Hospital in Hollywood.
- The same year, he won a Gold Medal Award for Most Promising Actor.
- He is allergic to garlic.
- He suffered from dementia, a long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember.
- He had a successful stint in Las Vegas, with the show ‘EFX’ (1996).
- In 2005, he was No.1 in TV Guide’s list of “TV’s 25 Greatest Teen Idols.”
- In 2013, he appeared on ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.’
- He filed for bankruptcy in 2015.
- He has been a loyal supporter of the democratic party.
- On November 18, 2017, it came out in media that he is in a critical condition at a hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, due to organ failure.