Cavit Çetin Güner Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||TV (Acting): Hayat bilgisi (2003) as 'Cavit Koca'
Feature Film (Acting): Stajyer Mafya (2014) as 'Garson'
Short Film (Producer): Kor (2014)
Feature Film (Producer): Long Time Ago (2019)
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1986 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|School||• Ziyapaşa Primary School, Hürriyet, Istanbul, Turkey
• Kurtuluş Anadolu Lisesi, Ankara, Turkey
|College/University||Mimar Sinan Fine Art University, Fındıklı, Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Fine Arts Sözcü|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||First Marriage: March 2010
Second Marriage: July 31, 2017
|Divorce Date||First Marriage: June 29, 2012
Second Marriage: The marriage probably lasted for 2-3 years.
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Reyhan Türkü Hazer (Turkish Actress)
Second Wife: Hatice Gizem Örge (Turkish Volleyball Player)
|Children||Son- Ali Damir (born in October 2010; from his first marriage)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Taxi Driver; died)
Mother- Zahde Güner Ruhuna Fatiha (Homemaker; died in 2000 due to cancer)
|Siblings||Brother- Cem Güner (elder)
Sister- Sinem Güner (younger)
|Bike Collection||He owns a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cavit Çetin Güner
- Cavit Çetin Güner is a Turkish actor who is known for his performance in the Turkish Television series Dirilis: Ertugrul (2014) and Ariza (2020). He is also a producer and known for producing the Turkish feature film Long Time Ago (2019).
- His mother, Zahde Güner Ruhuna Fatiha, was from Rize Province, and his father was from Bursa city of Turkey.
- At the age of six, he started to do part-time jobs like selling water to cover his school expenses. He also worked part-time as a busboy, clerk, bakery apprentice, night watchman, and porter for an oil and flour wholesaler.
- He started his career as a model and appeared in his first TV advertisement when he was pursuing his high school graduation.
- In 2003, he was featured as a footballer in a Coca-Cola TV advertisement.
- He appeared as supporting and recurring characters in the Turkish TV series Ödünç hayat (2005), Yalanci yarim (2006), and Annem (2006), before appearing in his first lead role of ‘Yildirim’ in the Turkish TV series ‘Osman’ (2009).
- He continued to play supporting and recurring characters in the Turkish TV series Farkli Boyut (2011), Kalbim 4 Mevsim (2012), The Magnificent Century (2013-14), Yasak Elma (2018), and Ariza (2020-21).
- He played the main role of ‘Doğan Alp’ in the historical drama Turkish TV series ‘Dirilis: Ertugrul’ (2014-2018). The series garnered huge popularity, and Cavit Çetin received praises for his performance in the series.
- After the Turkish TV series ‘Diriliş Ertuğrul’ won the 2016 Golden Butterfly Award for Best TV Series, Cavit Çetin Güner, who accepted the award on behalf of his team, uploaded a post on his social media accounts and criticized the award show for its double standards. Cavit, in his post, said that they received the award but were barred from giving the award acceptance speech. Daily Sabah He added,
They presented the award to our series perforce, which has been not only the most-watched daytime series but also the most-watched series of the month. I am saying ‘perforce’ because the series surely deserves to receive awards for best actor best production and best director as well but they are not willing to present us these awards since we are not one of them. Tonight, they presented the award for ‘Best TV Series’ half-heartedly and they showed us the way to the backstage without offering us the microphone to speak. Wednesday ratings every week demonstrate our value to those who understand… the value of this award is shown in the photo… my shoe is of more value…”
- In 2018, he appeared in a supporting role in the action thriller war Turkish film ‘Bordo Bereliler 2: Afrin.’
- In 2018, he also produced the documentary Be Witness Documentary.
- In May 2020, Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Amir, after watching ‘Dirilis: Ertugrul,’ tweeted Cavit and Indian cricketer Virat Kohli’s pictures and asked Virat,
@imVkohli brother is it you m confused”
In the post, Cavit and Virat bore striking resemblance to each other. The tweet went viral, and since then, both of them (Cavit and Virat) are known to be each other’s doppelgangers.
- His mother died from cancer, which is why he supports many cancer-related organizations. In 2021, he started a donation campaign on the occasion of his birthday for the Turkish Cancer Society to help cancer patients.
- Cavit’s relationships have a lifeline of up to three years. In an interview, he confessed that because of his mother’s early death, he finds it hard to maintain relationships. He added,
My mother’s treatment lasted three years. For those three years, I lived in fear that she would leave. Interestingly, my relationships always last three years. As we get closer to the end, I’ve been breaking the ropes in the last six months. I’m walking away from the relationship. I think I got that kind of inheritance when I was 13-14 years old, because of my mother’s loss. I always think women will leave me one day.”
- He loves animals and frequently posts pictures with them on his social media accounts. He has three pet dogs and two pet cats.