Adeline François Height, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||15 May 1978 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||44 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Journalism Gala France|
|Hobbies||Swedish gymnastics, Miha bodytec, pilates, tap dancing, and pole dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||She has kept her private life very discreet|
|Hobby||A plantar reflexology session|
|Weekend Getaway||Her country house in the Perche|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adeline François
- She used to smoke but quit on November 1, 2018, for No Tobacco Month.
- She washes her hair every day! In her words,
I go to my bathroom to take a shower: I have to wash my hair every morning otherwise I won’t wake up. Then I dress in the outfits prepared the day before with my stylist, I have a coffee and I go on BFM TV.
- She tried different jobs!
After 18 years of radio, I almost changed jobs! The challenge was that it didn’t show too much. It was necessary to integrate the notion of image, and it is not easy. I’m still here after a year, it’s a sign that I like it, and that my work likes it too. But I will never say that the bet is successful because nothing is sure. Let’s say that for the moment everything is fine.
- She wakes up at 1 am! She finishes her work while some of us are still sleeping! At 9 o’clock in the morning! She has the rest of the day to herself and she is exercising and relaxing! The best part? She likes it!
Being a morning worker is special: when I finish my working day, it’s 9 am. The rest of the day can therefore belong. So I do sports: you absolutely have to do it, when you have an offbeat pace. And then, my big challenge at the moment is to quit smoking, so I absolutely have to keep busy when I have free time!
- Her first post on Instagram was on October 31, 2016, when she posted a picture of a tree with red leaves in autumn. She even put up a caption “By my tree.”
- The journalist is very athletic. Among the disciplines to which she devotes herself in her spare time are Swedish gymnastics, Miha bodytec, pilates, tap dancing, and pole dancing.
- Adeline François struggled to contain her emotion once while presenting a very moving subject on a reunion after a vaccine against Covid-19. She was on the verge of tears because she has not met her mother since over a year. Voici