Wendy Haskell (Sports Reporter) Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Wendy Haskell|
|Profession(s)||Doctor, Orphan Advocate, Sports Reporter, Spokeswoman|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters - 175 cm
in meters - 1.75 m
in feet inches - 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms - 60 kg
in Pounds - 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-36|
|Date of Birth||Year- 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Orange County, California|
|Hometown||Buffalo, New York|
|School||Clarence High School, Buffalo|
|College/University||State University of New York, Buffalo|
|Educational Qualification||Doctrate in Physical Therapy|
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Volley Ball|
|Controversy||In 2017, Wendy Haskell accused Warren Moon of sexual harassment: making her sleep in his bed on business trips, forcing her to wear only lingerie when she used to be with him alone and of drugging her drink.|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Wendy Haskell
- Does Wendy Haskell smoke?: Not Known
- Does Wendy Haskell drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was interested in playing basketball, volleyball, and gymnastics since she was a school kid.
- She worked as a color commentator for the ‘Time Warner Cable Sports Channel’ for 6 years (2010-2016).
- During the years 2013 -2016, she also worked as a therapist for ‘Kiwi Physical Therapy’ in New York City.
- In 2017, she began working for Sports 1 Marketing, a company co-owned by Warren Moon (former American gridiron football quarterback).
- In 2017, she came into limelight with the accusation of sexual harassment on her boss-Warren Moon.
- She was forced to comply with Warren’s bizarre requests in order to keep her job.
- She also alleged that when she complained about Warren’s behavior to company’s CEO- David Meltzer, she got demoted.